Candidates - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Candidates

Re: Candidates

Please don;t vite in Ray Vanpouten. Keep him in Lee County where the kids are bullying him. That is where he belongs. Lord knows that is his last place to work. GOOD THING Ray VansmokingPot doesn't get random tetsing or he would be running for tpilet cleaner of Hendry County.

Just a note to some of you poking fun of and your opinion are great but slander and defamation of character are a crime and if you think this sight is safe you are wrong and any SAO cam find out your info if pushed hard enough especially during an election year.
    So be careful
    if you want to talk about SW big butt SM to much purfume EC arrest, MC arrest, RV all his jobs and MB no expirience thats all good but slander is not.

If I lived in that county I could run that department. Yep, I had my issues but damn it people it is a small unit that needs simple leadership. Those who know me know I tell it like it is....Tim N. I was in Clewiston 3.5 years and La Belle 6 months. There you go. Slam me if you want. My REAL friends know how to contact me. Good luck to those still there. :wink:

Slander and defamation are CIVIL issues not criminal matters, and the SAO would not be involved in civil issues... Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim N.
    If I lived in that county I could run that department. Yep, I had my issues but damn it people it is a small unit that needs simple leadership. Those who know me know I tell it like it is....Tim N. I was in Clewiston 3.5 years and La Belle 6 months. There you go. Slam me if you want. My REAL friends know how to contact me. Good luck to those still there. :wink:

Why would you get on here and admit you had "Issues" or maybe you are no longer in LE?

That totally blows your post dude.

Just have to keep beer, wine, and liquor away from you huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Just have to keep beer, wine, and liquor away from you huh?
    NOPE-all is well and life has never been better since I left. Kept my retirement and have a whole new career. Thanks for your concern about the alcohol...Good luck to those still working there and stay safe.

Good to see you alive and well Tim. Pay no attention to these other idiots. Until they have walked in your shoes, they cannot comment period. Good luck to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Good to see you alive and well Tim. Pay no attention to these other idiots. Until they have walked in your shoes, they cannot comment period. Good luck to yourself!
    Thank you...My REAL friends tell me what is going there. You don't know who your real friends until you go through some rough times but all is well.

regardless of whether friends of or with in this case, i truly believe that we need to cast aside our differences temporarily and work towards the common goal of removing the incumbent from office. i think we all share that as an agreed upon action. because it is not working for us. this place is miserable, there is no honor, no loyalty. time to get rid of the problems.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast