Candidates
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Candidates

Candidates

Instead of blowing rhetoric about the incumbent, one could care less about him. He is a done deal.

What I would like is some discussion on the other candidates. I mean we need to know who they are and any strengths and weaknesses.

I dont know but one of them and that' just in passing.

Any info?

Re: Candidates

1) Beatty - No experience and certainly no experience managing a Law Enforcement Agency. Trying to sidetrack and not earn it. No plans. Generic buzz Needs to update his site and list SEPARATED on his marital status.

2) Carmona - Bad Rep around town, No admin experience, website appears to be written by someone other than Carmona. Too articulate after conversing with Carmona. No plan to execute. No reasons of why he left agencies when things were okay?

3) Chamberlain - Awesome experience both in operational and managerial areas. Experience in LARGE budgets, and manpower numbers, proven responsibility in tough area of Corrections. HUGE amount of verifiable school and training, LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT with ONE agency. Articulate and well spoken after meeting him. Supervisory excellence after talking with his former employees.

4) Maldonado - Lots of flash content. Little longetivity in any agency. Bad rep around town, left HCSO under pressure. Would not hire back according to files, No supervisory or executive management training as well as admin / budgetary government experience. A little too aggressive for my book.

5) Van Houtten - same as most, no longetivity or reasoning of leaving an agency. No upper level or executive management, website lacks information on dates of training employment and supervisor experiences. Fellow peers in Lee County advise would not vote for him as Sheriff.

6) Whidden - All propaganda. Due to performance of last four years either all is a lie or he didnt grasp anything. Degree is questionable. Training is questionable. NO prior executive experience. Current employees will not support or vote for him. No need to go on.

For someone who wanted information on the candidates a couple days ago and didn't know anything about any one of them, you seem to think you know it all now. I smell one of the candidates on this one. :lol:

That or someone jumped in and used the name. If it isn't registered anyone can do that.

You left out some other key points on Maldonado such as resigned from Rivera while under investigation, has been investigated for criminal complaints by FDLE, and has received multiple complaints for use of force. Hope no one is taking him seriously.

WOW! didn't know that! Good info!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WOW! didn't know that! Good info!
    And you know what else? The zombies are coming for us, sleep with one eye open.

Bath Salts my ass.

TO ALL VOTERS OF HENDRY COUNTY

PLEASE VOTE FOR RAY VANHOUTTEN!!!!

So we can get rid of him here................

THANK YOU!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast