?

Thread: ?

?

I am thinking of applying with your dept. i am coming from another dept. which trust me when i say this it is going through a lot of more crap then your dept. or any other dept. in dade county is going through. Anyways my question is does your dept. have a petition sysytem if not then what kind of retirement does pinecrest provide for the police dept? Are the benefits any good such as dental/health etc? and if i start off at $25 an hour how much will i be seeing on a clean check after the deductions and everything else? thank you just weighing my options before i make up my mind on applying thank you

Re: ?

I have no idea what a "petition" retirement is so I can't answer that question. Is that where you get a bunch of signatures saying you should be paid x amount of money when you're old and present it to the town?

As far as good place to work, there are worse and there are better. Pinecrest you are an at-will employee, so if someone sneezes and you don't say god bless you and they get offended you can be fired.