FR HAS SKELETONS! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: FR HAS SKELETONS!

We all have skeletons, if not we wouldn't be able to walk... :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    Maybe you should learn to spell, or get your own username. That "I am the God" thing was just redundant and stupid as is your purpose on this site. You know what you're going to get in a box of chocolates? Chocolate (duh)! You're going to get the truth from EP; but from you, no.

How about GIMME A BREAK?
    What cop can spell?

Not you. :lol: :snicker: :lol:
    8) :lol:

Somebody Please Explain This To Me. According to FR and his Bio in the begining of the campaign he shows that he served 2 years in the Marines with a DD-214 with no discharge on it. Then as his the campaign moves on FR now shows 3 years with Marines but now on another site he is showing 3 years active duty and 3 years reserve even though his FDLE sheet says only 2 years.

Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Veteran
    Somebody Please Explain This To Me. According to FR and his Bio in the begining of the campaign he shows that he served 2 years in the Marines with a DD-214 with no discharge on it. Then as his the campaign moves on FR now shows 3 years with Marines but now on another site he is showing 3 years active duty and 3 years reserve even though his FDLE sheet says only 2 years.

Vet
    Sounds like he changed his website when he discovered there was a typo just like EP did. If you are a vet you would know that at the time of FR's discharge it was not unusual for tham not to list the reason for discharge unless it wasn't honorable. You know you're fishing really hard to find dirt. The truth is that it's not there. I don't know which candidate you support but if you have to resort to digging things up from over thirty years ago you've got some doubts about your boy's abilities. I'm guessing it's Pope since he's the only one that doesn't measure up when it comes to experience and education. If you insist on playing this game people will start digging up things on your boy to. Things I'm sure he would prefer stay buried.

[quote=Stealth?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Concerned Veteran":2q7nch9v

Vet
    Sounds like he changed his website when he discovered there was a typo just like EP did. If you are a vet you would know that at the time of FR's discharge it was not unusual for tham not to list the reason for discharge unless it wasn't honorable. You know you're fishing really hard to find dirt. The truth is that it's not there. I don't know which candidate you support but if you have to resort to digging things up from over thirty years ago you've got some doubts about your boy's abilities. I'm guessing it's Pope since he's the only one that doesn't measure up when it comes to experience and education. If you insist on playing this game people will start digging up things on your boy to. Things I'm sure he would prefer stay buried.[/quote:2q7nch9v]

Don't make idle threats its unbecoming. Remember that is what you told me was reason I was fired. If you were a veteran you would be very concerned what the DD214 states. I just so happen to have been in the military when FR was and I have two DD214's and they both indicated type of discharge. My wife was a Marine the same time FR was and her discharge states honorable also. So your excuse is very lame and you have not a clue what the hell you are talking about again. All DD214's indicated type of discharge unless you removed the dispostion from the botton which makes it an incomplete form. There should be no problem here and it is no big deal. I would be proud to produce mine if a question about my hororable service came to play. I am a proud veteran and I am sure FR is too.

As always my name

Jim

[quote=Stealth?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Concerned Veteran":2a560wyo

Vet
    Sounds like he changed his website when he discovered there was a typo just like EP did. If you are a vet you would know that at the time of FR's discharge it was not unusual for tham not to list the reason for discharge unless it wasn't honorable. You know you're fishing really hard to find dirt. The truth is that it's not there. I don't know which candidate you support but if you have to resort to digging things up from over thirty years ago you've got some doubts about your boy's abilities. I'm guessing it's Pope since he's the only one that doesn't measure up when it comes to experience and education. If you insist on playing this game people will start digging up things on your boy to. Things I'm sure he would prefer stay buried.[/quote:2a560wyo]

Did you say education? Ithought FR only had a AS... :?:

I’ll address these one at a time. Every agency that FR worked for along with the CJSTC requires that your discharge from service be honorable. Do you really think none of those entities did a background check? With the information they had in his employment application they could have easily obtained his discharge status from the DOD. I guess it’s not impossible that all five of those entities failed to turn this up, but it’s really unlikely. Especially considering that the previously released pre-employment FDLE background investigation paperwork questioned it. My best guess based on length of service is that it was a medical discharge and it’s something FR doesn’t want to disclose. I can respect that.
    The next is FR’s education. Yes, he only has an AS. He does however have decades of experience in administration. This is considered by some as a working education. He’s done the job. As have GS and even BP to a lesser extent. EP is the only one that lacks both education and experience yet for some reason seems to have the most fanatical supporters. When you step back and look it makes no sense at all. Either they have some sort of insight that others lack, or they are suffering from some sort of mental instability. Either way I doubt that they are enough people with those conditions to ensure a victory. Aside from this site I don’t hear his name mentioned much anymore. The fad has worn off except for the few diehards mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth?
    I’ll address these one at a time. Every agency that FR worked for along with the CJSTC requires that your discharge from service be honorable. Do you really think none of those entities did a background check? With the information they had in his employment application they could have easily obtained his discharge status from the DOD. I guess it’s not impossible that all five of those entities failed to turn this up, but it’s really unlikely. Especially considering that the previously released pre-employment FDLE background investigation paperwork questioned it. My best guess based on length of service is that it was a medical discharge and it’s something FR doesn’t want to disclose. I can respect that.
    The next is FR’s education. Yes, he only has an AS. He does however have decades of experience in administration. This is considered by some as a working education. He’s done the job. As have GS and even BP to a lesser extent. EP is the only one that lacks both education and experience yet for some reason seems to have the most fanatical supporters. When you step back and look it makes no sense at all. Either they have some sort of insight that others lack, or they are suffering from some sort of mental instability. Either way I doubt that they are enough people with those conditions to ensure a victory. Aside from this site I don’t hear his name mentioned much anymore. The fad has worn off except for the few diehards mentioned earlier.
    Your attempts are noteworthy however do not include the facts that are pertinent to the subjects at hand. First a cover letter from a Reserve General does not make the discharge honorable. It simply will not pass the litmus test. However, to his credit it worked for FDLE according to the released document. By the way I am a disabled veteran and was medically discharged and my DD214 does not indicated that. It simply states honorable. So much for that.

Secondly, EP has completed his Bachlor Degree and it was from an accredited college. So again as you spread things that you have been told you should spread things that you know. Your credibility fades each day you make posts that contain lies.

As always my name

Jim

You boneheads need to just come out and say it. Why do you think that his DD214 doesn’t list the type of discharge?
    Well one answer to that is because he gave them the short form and not the long form. As Stealth has stated anyone of the five groups that did background investigations would have found a dishonorable discharge. Hell, that there could be your answer. He gave it to one of the other agencies without keeping a copy of the long form for himself. I know you’re stickler for military documents. I remember the hell you gave Blosser many years ago.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast