FR HAS SKELETONS! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: FR HAS SKELETONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Really
    I kind of already figured that out Love N FR. I see Stealth has raised his ugly head again posting more nonsense. Yes, they do like to twist your words around. He may or may not get it but the rest of us do.

Didn't you say it was me not to long ago?

As always my name

Jim

I kind of already figured that out Love N FR. I see Stealth has raised his ugly head again posting more nonsense. Yes, they do like to twist your words around. He may or may not get it but the rest of us do.
    First off; how would you know what I look like? What a shame, you can't tell but I can still virtually kick your a$$. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    First off; how would you know what I look like? What a shame, you can't tell but I can still virtually kick your a$$. :lol:
    From what I heard it was kiss not kick.

Are you not doing that in your picture? :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Gawd
    Are you not doing that in your picture? :lol:
    Wow, shows where your mind is at.

Steal my name to insult me and the campaign, bring up Star Wars, think you're God. That shows where your mind is. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    Steal my name to insult me and the campaign, bring up Star Wars, think you're God. That shows where your mind is. :roll:
    Yes, my ego seems to be rising up to Pope's level. I should bring it down some, thanks.

[quote=Stealth?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stealth™":kj78j51n
    Yes, my ego seems to be rising up to Pope's level. I should bring it down some, thanks.[/quote:kj78j51n]

Anyone that compares theirselve to God or the likes of God is surely DOOMED. You not only show disrespect to our creator but to yourself also. You have made yourself and your posts meaningless.

[quote=Way to go][quote="Stealth?":87yiv1v7]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stealth™":87yiv1v7
    Yes, my ego seems to be rising up to Pope's level. I should bring it down some, thanks.[/quote:87yiv1v7]

Anyone that compares theirselve to God or the likes of God is surely DOOMED. You not only show disrespect to our creator but to yourself also. You have made yourself and your posts meaningless.[/quote:87yiv1v7]
    Dude, take your meds. Those were song lyrics. Ever heard of the band Queen and the song "Gimme the Prize"? You must be more of a Justin Bieber fan. Damn kids today have no appreciation for the clasics.

Maybe you should learn to spell, or get your own username. That "I am the God" thing was just redundant and stupid as is your purpose on this site. You know what you're going to get in a box of chocolates? Chocolate (duh)! You're going to get the truth from EP; but from you, no.

How about GIMME A BREAK?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast