FR HAS SKELETONS! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: FR HAS SKELETONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You boneheads need to just come out and say it. Why do you think that his DD214 doesn’t list the type of discharge?
    Well one answer to that is because he gave them the short form and not the long form. As Stealth has stated anyone of the five groups that did background investigations would have found a dishonorable discharge. Hell, that there could be your answer. He gave it to one of the other agencies without keeping a copy of the long form for himself. I know you’re stickler for military documents. I remember the hell you gave Blosser many years ago.
    Your getting smarter as the day goes on. Nice to see that you are working with the meds. I already said that the bottom of the document must have been removed. You either got it or you don't. Why the big deal. Put up or shut up and let others draw their own conclusions. Like I said now and before if it is so stand proud and show it off.
    You must of never been in the military or you would know the importance of this.

As always my name

Jim

Oh I understand Jim. I understand you're trying to make a big deal out of missing information. If you’d ever been in the military you’d know just how common it is to be missing something off your DD214. Unless you catch before you sign it or within 30 days after it takes an act of God to change it. I will have to guess that FR didn’t catch it which is the reason for the letter from the General. Probably the best he could do. As for tearing off part of it if you had been in the army you would also know that there is a long form and a short form. The long form has the type of discharge listed at the bottom and the short form does not. Don’t ask me why I spent ten years in the Army and still I don’t know why they do some things the way they do. FR did nothing to alter the form he gave FDLE, he simply gave them the short form which didn’t list the type of discharge. If you have any more questions about his military service maybe you would like to ask him, or you can stfu.

If you are unsure if Jim Melo was in the military you can lay that dog to rest. I know Jim Melo was in fact in the Army.

That's what made him JM, Now if we could only "Melo" him out. You had to have been there to Love the "meloman" 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh I understand Jim. I understand you're trying to make a big deal out of missing information. If you’d ever been in the military you’d know just how common it is to be missing something off your DD214. Unless you catch before you sign it or within 30 days after it takes an act of God to change it. I will have to guess that FR didn’t catch it which is the reason for the letter from the General. Probably the best he could do. As for tearing off part of it if you had been in the army you would also know that there is a long form and a short form. The long form has the type of discharge listed at the bottom and the short form does not. Don’t ask me why I spent ten years in the Army and still I don’t know why they do some things the way they do. FR did nothing to alter the form he gave FDLE, he simply gave them the short form which didn’t list the type of discharge. If you have any more questions about his military service maybe you would like to ask him, or you can stfu.
    Thanks MOD I got this one.

I have probably completed over 50 background investigations if not more. That is all I did for several months. You would not of gotten a job at the SO without providing a copy of your DD214 with the type of discharge on it. A letter from a reserve general does not mean a thing. Hey I served with Ruffus L and I am sure he will give me a letter if I was to ask. The second and most important thing here is he was a Marine. Once a Marine always a Marine. He should be proud of his military service and put this to rest once and for all. It is his background investigation and his discharge. Like you said what is the big deal? If it is honorable, question asked and question answered. What are you hiding? By the way he was asked at the Curmudgeon Forum and he got upset and even requested to see the guy after the event. Claimed to have served three years active and three reserve. Funny how his FDLE background states served two years. I did not catch this fish but it sure smells fishey. I also did not start this conversation but I am willing to finish it. I am a Disabled Veteran and I am proud that I served my country. I will show my DD214 anywhere at anytime will he? And do you always talk for him? "He simply gave them the short form" is unacceptable to every veteran I have spoken to today. Then you say he didn't see it when he signed. The most important document of your life other than your birth certificate and he did not care enough to insure it was complete? Simply put....Bullshit. Now my friend you can STFU or put up.

Hey what happened my friend Stealth the imposter, wasn't handling this, did it get over his head?

As always my name

Jim

Jim, it happens all the time and I’m sure if you were being honest you would agree. The military is always messing up and missing paperwork. With the amount that they create it’s bound to happen. I remember on incident of a landlocked base receiving a ship anchor because someone messed up the paperwork. It took them four months and a ton of additional paperwork to get rid of the thing. Shit happens. If you’re DD214 gets messed up it’s a bear to get it resolved. It sounds that FR did the best he could do and got a letter from the General. Like I said you have contact with FR at the events, so why don’t you ask him yourself if you got the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth?
    Jim, it happens all the time and I’m sure if you were being honest you would agree. The military is always messing up and missing paperwork. With the amount that they create it’s bound to happen. I remember on incident of a landlocked base receiving a ship anchor because someone messed up the paperwork. It took them four months and a ton of additional paperwork to get rid of the thing. Shit happens. If you’re DD214 gets messed up it’s a bear to get it resolved. It sounds that FR did the best he could do and got a letter from the General. Like I said you have contact with FR at the events, so why don’t you ask him yourself if you got the balls.
    Yea your right, Frank seems to have one of those anchors. You seem to have direct contact with him and are talking for him all the time why don't you ask him. Like I said I did not start this conversation but am willing to stay right here and finish it. It is not up to me to prove anything. The document has been posted and he is the one with the problem not me. So tell me why I would want to make Franks problem mine? As for me having Balls, I seem to be the only one that uses his name on this site and have posted my phone number if anyone would like to have a private conversation. Now looks like you have some work to do. Seems the more veterans that know the more questions are being asked. Not that he should care about them. Maybe DK can ask him he seems to be good at those forum questions.

As always my name

Jim

Give it up Stealth. Jim has his guard up after Love n FR baited him and exposed EP. He’s not going to be fooled or baited again. Anyway you said you were Army and everybody knows it takes a Marine to out fox an Army man. That’s why Jim is married to a Marine. I’m sure she has him by the short hairs. Jim even admitted he had to have a Marine show him how to be a DI. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if Love N FR was Rubino himself. God knows all these guys have egos the size of a mountain. It would be just like him to love himself.

Allow me to again make this simple for you. I was with FR today and yes I did it for you. I asked him about his military service. He had no problem answering my questions and believe it or not I do believe him and his answer. Funny how he was not upset with my posts on here or my questions as much as he was about the excuses you all attempted to make for him on something that should not of been a problem asking answering or talking about. You really should have the candidates permission before making any statements about them. Why you may ask? Because you have not a clue what you are talkiing about. FR and I had about an hour discussion, that was pleasent, professional, and informative. You ought to try it sometime and quit acting so unprofessional on this site. Again the lies told on this site about candidates are ignorant and unwarranted. Now you all can STFU.

As always my name

Jim

Did he talk to you about the other thing?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast