Tim Higgins for Sheriff

Tim Higgins for Sheriff

Tim Higgins for Sherif, his Deputy Chief must be TJ Brock :devil:

Re: Tim Higgins for Sheriff

I hear his substation will be the walk in cooler at Texaco!!!

Tim Higgins is a great man and I think he would make a great sheriff. Unlike SOME people in this town he realizes that people make mistakes and just because mistakes are made it doesn't make the person a bad person...If that were the case then all of the higher ups at our local sheriff's office would be bad people because they ALL have skeletons in their closets. Tim was made an example of with the whole Texaco situation because him giving a girl a ride home from the Texaco because she needed a ride home is no different then a deputy giving an elderly lady a ride home from the grocery store because it is raining but because the girl in question was young and attractive then I guess in the sheriff's eyes she did not deserve to be helped by our local law enforcement. Okeechobee County needs a change and we need to weed out this good ole boy, my daddy knows this person, my granddaddy did this, so the sun rises and sets on my rearend and I can get away with anything I want way of doing things. And I want everyone to think about the fact that if we had a good sheriff to begin with who actually watched out for the people then the situation with Brock would not have happened to begin with because the instance in which he was punished for was NOT the first time he has done something like this, and not just with inmates but with civilians as well. Tim Higgins is a great man and He has my full support for Sheriff.

I never said he was a bad person, he just like his closest cooler than others. You say he was made an example of over a ride. It was over a ride alright just a different one than he tells as her fiance could have taken her anywhere she needed to go.

If it was illegal for 2 consenting adults...law enforcement or not...to do the kind of ride you are accusing Tim of giving then I'm sorry half the deputies in this town would be on trial because they all do it...or have done it at one time or another ...its part of human nature and he should have been put on suspension not fired for a first offense...and as far as closets go yeah I would say his is by far one of the coolest.

Tim Higgins- 18 votes
    Paul May - 4500 votes

A dose of reality for you Timmy boy, you are still an embarrassment. :devil:

8) go higgins! wish i was a fl resident already! good luck.