OOO Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOO Sheriff

OOO Sheriff

Can you feel it sheriff, can you feel the hatred, can you feel the lack of support, can you feel the public sick and tired of all your look at me I am MS. It's coming sherriff, keep up the great work you are doing by not giving us raises ( which now has been SIX years) NOT three years as you lied on Fox 4 interview and the emails you have sent us. By forcing all the Dist captians in gelling them that tickets not warnings better increase or heads will role. I love it!!! You are doing all this because you are loosing control of the agency and even more so you are loosing the sheriffs race each and every day! So sheriff you will truly be feeling it the night of Aug 14th when all of us and the public will be voting YOU OUT!!!!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT

Re: OOO Sheriff

Do you have documentation that Sheriff Scott is forcing the District Captains that tickets have to increase? If so please post it, if not I will edit the post.

Realy MOD?!

If you wanna start removing or editing all posts that dont have documetation; you might as well just delete or edit every post on here....

So there is no documentation, just every District Sergeant and numerous others stating it was determined at a meeting that more citations be written. Come on now; must be a giant rumor all these people conjured up before their 0530 roll call.

I agree. This post said nothing that hasn't already been said in many other posts. Why are we targeting this poster?

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 61O
    Realy MOD?!

If you wanna start removing or editing all posts that dont have documetation; you might as well just delete or edit every post on here....
    If the mod went by the terms of use, 95% of the posts would have to be scrubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by been said before
    I agree. This post said nothing that hasn't already been said in many other posts. Why are we targeting this poster?
    Because MOD 610 is a company man.

No because you are making a potential criminal accusation of a quota, which is a TOU violation with out proof. As for the post of slashnburn, he/she is on point. As for a company man, NOPE far from it. I actually like ticking off the brass.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 61O
    Realy MOD?!

YES! And a might too late, if I say. The internet should not be a forum for slanderous hate.

EVERY AGENCY has a quota system....you will NEVER see it in writing but they all have them. :snicker: THe public knows this as well...been that way for years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast