horrible person horrible leader

horrible person horrible leader

Alienated ourselves from the rest of the agency? You arrogant prick we are the agency! If it were not for us you would have nothing. You would not have the ability to be credible in the eyes of the public. Nobody cares about a civilian who sits there all day. And very few people outside of law enforcement care about corrections. You, Sheriff, have alienated yourself form the men and women of this agency who provide you the very ability to sell your broken wares to the public. You, Sheriff, are the one that has forgotten how poorly you were treated. You have become a man of poor character, bad decisions, arrogance and spite. All which are very ugly. Forgive us for trying to get off of food stamps and living from paycheck to paycheck. And then you have the nerve to violate the law, deny me what I have earned, because you are a crybaby who has had his feelings hurt. You ar shallow and petty and absolutely representative of everything that is wrong with this agency. I hope that you are ashamed of yourself.

Re: horrible person horrible leader

Please do not alienate the civilian and correction side. I care about both of them and still roll out in the streets. Corrections have their own problems that no one hears about. Civilians also. WE ALL share a common problem and by attacking each other we never get to address the true reason why things are getting worse at this agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Fed Up
    Alienated ourselves from the rest of the agency? You arrogant prick we are the agency! If it were not for us you would have nothing. You would not have the ability to be credible in the eyes of the public. Nobody cares about a civilian who sits there all day. And very few people outside of law enforcement care about corrections. You, Sheriff, have alienated yourself form the men and women of this agency who provide you the very ability to sell your broken wares to the public. You, Sheriff, are the one that has forgotten how poorly you were treated. You have become a man of poor character, bad decisions, arrogance and spite. All which are very ugly. Forgive us for trying to get off of food stamps and living from paycheck to paycheck. And then you have the nerve to violate the law, deny me what I have earned, because you are a crybaby who has had his feelings hurt. You ar shallow and petty and absolutely representative of everything that is wrong with this agency. I hope that you are ashamed of yourself.

xxxxx loser loser :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Fed Up

Quote Originally Posted by guest1960
    xxxxx loser loser :snicker:

Mike Scott all the way :snicker: :snicker:

Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike. Please vote Scott for Sheriff.