Newsflash
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsflash

Newsflash

Be advised that is a great big rat within the agency, he works area 1 nights. You can hear him on the radio nightly known as DJ JR. He proclaim himself to be the hardest worker officer at MGPD. He loves to go straight to the Maj. office without proper chain of command. You all know who he is beware, because if he suspects you are on to him, he will definitely throw you under. Also he has a sidekick, who is known as the leach, but you may best know her as VL. If they don't get routine back-ups fast enough they will run to the command staff and do the following:

Re: Newsflash

funny!!! so true

As if youg guys needed more problems! Good thing you have a lot of money and that your thankful to have jobs! Keep up the great work, your true inspirations on how to get things done....lol

Arrow Re: Newsflash

Yeah right, like anyone actually is going to believe that.. bet ya you don't have the Balls to tell him that..oh I forgot, your writing this on Leo.affairs...

Yeah JR is my friend..

Yeah Right...let me guess you need something to talk about on this forum...bro who in the world would even listen to your stupid ass.... You gotta be a outer stater...pu**y....

You are such a coward yo.. I wish he would find out who you are....COWARDDDDD ...you have NO BALLSSSSSSSSSSS

Another MGPD finest Pu**y... Why don't you tell him to his face...because you won't. I know that guy for years and yes, Im from Dade County and anyone who know him, knows your just a Bi*ch to even try to bring drama..

Your a straight up Penco.... and I hope he finds out who you are, that should be fun to watch you pu**y out and deny it...

COWARD - go try that somewhere else...because his true friends know what he is and what he's done................................... P U * * Y!!!!

Wow... this is really the last of the last.. Why would you even post something like this. Especially from someone who one of the guys I would love to have in my corner. I might not know him personally, but his actions speak louder than words and to call him out like that on this forum is just another pure example of the cowards we have in this agency.

Question, Why is it you can't confront him and tell him that?
    What are you facts?
    and last time I checked, he has more balls than any of you guys on that platoon. You must be part of the disgruntled little crying cowards who all they do is rant and rave.. complain and cry....you my friend are the crying little girl on this forum.

It is hard that other people will come to our forum to see the amount of COWARDS this agency has. Please Leave is what you need to do and allow some other officers to join this agency. Go back home and cry because at the end of the day, your the crying little girl here.

Amen!! That has to be part of the New york click....bunch of crying bi&ches....

Hello there, this Javier..

Well I really don't enterain these forum but I see my friends are feeding into this guy so I gotta say a few things.

TO: Screen name: (we know the truth),
    why don't you come talk to me face to face like a man instead of hiding behind this forum. It's easy to write all this crap but come talk to me about it? Like you said, I am easy easy to find but only case you forget..

I work Area 1 in the Brav0 Side or we can meet somewhere else if you like..

I really would love to talk to you. But I have a huge feeling that you won't . You are probably those group of guys that are miserable here and all you guys do is spread rumors because thats what brings joy to your life. KNOCK YOURSELF OUT...BUT..

TO MY FRIENDS:
    The only reason im writing this on this forum is for you guys to please stop entertaining and fueling these guys. I appreciate you guys standing up for me but remember this person hides behind his screen name. So please don't respond anymore and let it go, I have.....

Thanks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast