FR has skeletons, NOT! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: FR has skeletons, NOT!

Did you know there was a car repo? It is also reported he doesn't play well with others. Maybe that is why he hangs around with RG and JG. :?:

So it seems the concensus on this board is NOT ONE of the candidates is capable to run this agency....So now what?

How about all the squeaky clean posters step up and throw their hat in the ring.

[quote=Good Start][quote="Love n FR":3r19e09p][quote="A Good Start":3r19e09p][quote="Love n FR":3r19e09p]
    Quote Originally Posted by "A Good Start":3r19e09p
    Frank Rubino

Plantation Police Department

Case Number: 0667-93-12
    Incident Date: 12/04/93
    Reporting Persons: Linda Rubino
    Incident: DIsturbance (Domestic)

More to follow. Glad you asked. :cop:
    More like a poor lie. That case number is not even done in the proper format for that area. If you're going to make something up at least do so research and do it right. You're missing the letter prefix at the beginning for domestic it's DVC and the date would be the first number following that not in the middle. It would start DVC93..... More lying BS from the Pope camp. I guess this is a good indicator of what to expect if he's elected Sheriff lies, lies, and more lies. Your boy is nothing but a string of one liners and lies. I've even heard him parrot FR. What is EP doing taking notes at these events of the good ideas the other candidates have and then trying to make them his?[/quote:3r19e09p]

Better ask Frank before you really screw up his election. Came right off his background investigation from FDLE and there is more to follow. The home work has been done. Do you think he could post a copy of his DD214, I hear there is some people that would like to see it.[/quote:3r19e09p]
    More to follow, right. All you have is a made up case number that doesn't even follow the format of the agency you claim it came from. If you'd done your homework you would know that. Also if you'd done your homework you'd have his discharge papers. They're not that hard to get if you know how. Sounds like JM is starting to rub off on you. He also likes to make claims that he has all kinds of information but when he gets called it always comes out he had nothing. That is what EP's whole campaign is, nothing. Empty promises from a want-a-be. I've even heard it said that when he was asked about his education and experience he stated that the Sheriff is just a figurehead and the decisions on running the agency are made by the people around him. Well from what I've seen here he surrounds himself with liars, fools, and washed up has-beens. FR doesn't need to defer the decision making to someone else. He has the experience to make the hard decisions on his own. The buck stops with him as the saying goes. Unlike Pope when a mistake is made say with a fundraising tactic he can't blame someone else for it. We need a Sheriff that doesn't need to lead by the hand and shown how to do the job, in otherwards we don't need Pope.

If you think you got something stop running your mouth and BRING IT PUNK![/quote:3r19e09p]

Punk! is that the best you can do? You then bring up Pope. Just what makes you think that I support Pope? I could be the one that posted his cases also. You have no idea do you? Your denial only denies the case number not the incident. In reference to the DD214 does it state what type of discharge it is. And do not tell me about the cover letter from some General. Oh I really do not know what I am talking about don't I? Better call Plantation before you deny much more. Remember you should be careful what you ask for. :twisted:[/quote:3r19e09p]
    No, you really don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re instead making wild accusations phrased in the form of questions to avoid a TOU violation and hoping to alter the minds of the readers of this thread. That’s how I know you’re a Pope supporter. You can change your name all you want, but the one thing you can’t change is your MO and writing style. You haven’t posted one shred of evidence, not one link, or even cut and pasted any articles. The only thing you posted is a made-up case number that has many things wrong with it the first being that it doesn’t even fit the format of the Plantation Police Department that you have listed as the reporting agency. There is no prefix and the date is listed in the wrong place. The second is that their SOP is that when it involves one of their own they call in another agency to investigate to avoid the appearance of a possible cover-up. The third and the biggest is that even though FR worked for the Plantation Police Department at that time he did not live in Plantation, so the PPD would not have been the agency to respond or investigate. So like I said you don’t have anything, PUNK.

[quote=Love n FR][quote="Good Start":1isx7ey2][quote="Love n FR":1isx7ey2][quote="A Good Start":1isx7ey2][quote="Love n FR":1isx7ey2]
    Quote Originally Posted by "A Good Start":1isx7ey2
    Frank Rubino

Plantation Police Department

Case Number: 0667-93-12
    Incident Date: 12/04/93
    Reporting Persons: Linda Rubino
    Incident: DIsturbance (Domestic)

More to follow. Glad you asked. :cop:
    More like a poor lie. That case number is not even done in the proper format for that area. If you're going to make something up at least do so research and do it right. You're missing the letter prefix at the beginning for domestic it's DVC and the date would be the first number following that not in the middle. It would start DVC93..... More lying BS from the Pope camp. I guess this is a good indicator of what to expect if he's elected Sheriff lies, lies, and more lies. Your boy is nothing but a string of one liners and lies. I've even heard him parrot FR. What is EP doing taking notes at these events of the good ideas the other candidates have and then trying to make them his?[/quote:1isx7ey2]

Better ask Frank before you really screw up his election. Came right off his background investigation from FDLE and there is more to follow. The home work has been done. Do you think he could post a copy of his DD214, I hear there is some people that would like to see it.[/quote:1isx7ey2]
    More to follow, right. All you have is a made up case number that doesn't even follow the format of the agency you claim it came from. If you'd done your homework you would know that. Also if you'd done your homework you'd have his discharge papers. They're not that hard to get if you know how. Sounds like JM is starting to rub off on you. He also likes to make claims that he has all kinds of information but when he gets called it always comes out he had nothing. That is what EP's whole campaign is, nothing. Empty promises from a want-a-be. I've even heard it said that when he was asked about his education and experience he stated that the Sheriff is just a figurehead and the decisions on running the agency are made by the people around him. Well from what I've seen here he surrounds himself with liars, fools, and washed up has-beens. FR doesn't need to defer the decision making to someone else. He has the experience to make the hard decisions on his own. The buck stops with him as the saying goes. Unlike Pope when a mistake is made say with a fundraising tactic he can't blame someone else for it. We need a Sheriff that doesn't need to lead by the hand and shown how to do the job, in otherwards we don't need Pope.

If you think you got something stop running your mouth and BRING IT PUNK![/quote:1isx7ey2]

Punk! is that the best you can do? You then bring up Pope. Just what makes you think that I support Pope? I could be the one that posted his cases also. You have no idea do you? Your denial only denies the case number not the incident. In reference to the DD214 does it state what type of discharge it is. And do not tell me about the cover letter from some General. Oh I really do not know what I am talking about don't I? Better call Plantation before you deny much more. Remember you should be careful what you ask for. :twisted:[/quote:1isx7ey2]
    No, you really don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re instead making wild accusations phrased in the form of questions to avoid a TOU violation and hoping to alter the minds of the readers of this thread. That’s how I know you’re a Pope supporter. You can change your name all you want, but the one thing you can’t change is your MO and writing style. You haven’t posted one shred of evidence, not one link, or even cut and pasted any articles. The only thing you posted is a made-up case number that has many things wrong with it the first being that it doesn’t even fit the format of the Plantation Police Department that you have listed as the reporting agency. There is no prefix and the date is listed in the wrong place. The second is that their SOP is that when it involves one of their own they call in another agency to investigate to avoid the appearance of a possible cover-up. The third and the biggest is that even though FR worked for the Plantation Police Department at that time he did not live in Plantation, so the PPD would not have been the agency to respond or investigate. So like I said you don’t have anything, PUNK.[/quote:1isx7ey2]

The documentation that this information comes from is FDLE File Number EI-73-5611. Also has info on FR's brother-in-law (Larry) being in prison. Remember what you said I am making this stuff up. Really. More to come but only at the right time. If you contact FDLE you can get your own copy. It may help you with your excuses. Maybe we can help our candidates out a little bit. We can meet and if I show you the formal documentation you donate 500 dollars to Sapp. If I don't show you the documentation I donate the same to FR. What do you think?

Again you make things up. You have a new case number this time I see. It also looks like you did some homework in trying to make it appear legit. It is pretty close to the format that FDLE uses. Unfortunantly for you that you didn't investigate it a little more. they didn't start using that format until 1998 five years after the 1993 date you gave earlier. Before you ask the answer is no they did not assign new case numbers to old cases. Also again the first numbers in the case number would indicate the year. With your new made-up number that would be 1973 twenty years before the date you stated earlier and 25 years before they started using that format. Again another poor lie.

Also I don't believe for a moment that you're a Sapp supporter. I may not agree with his stand on the issues, but I do know him to have some sense of honor. He wouldn't be bringing in other candidate's family members, or approve of anyone working on his campaign doing it either. Only one candidate's camp comes to mind that has done that repeatedly on this site and that is EP's.

Keep running illegal checks on the departments computer, which is open to public records request and you to might find yourself under investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Keep running illegal checks on the departments computer, which is open to public records request and you to might find yourself under investigation.
    Since his not consistant with his case numbers and they're not in the right format for the agencies and dates that he's posting I doubt very much that he's getting them from an agency computer. My guess is he's pulling them out of his rear-end. Right now I'm sure he's thinking of which name to post under next and what kind of BS he can post. He's an idiot to think that he can make up case numbers, present them to people that deal with case numbers everyday, a not think he's going to get called on it. Then again I've noticed that many of the EP posters here are not that bright but for some reason think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Love n FR
    Again you make things up. You have a new case number this time I see. It also looks like you did some homework in trying to make it appear legit. It is pretty close to the format that FDLE uses. Unfortunantly for you that you didn't investigate it a little more. they didn't start using that format until 1998 five years after the 1993 date you gave earlier. Before you ask the answer is no they did not assign new case numbers to old cases. Also again the first numbers in the case number would indicate the year. With your new made-up number that would be 1973 twenty years before the date you stated earlier and 25 years before they started using that format. Again another poor lie.

Also I don't believe for a moment that you're a Sapp supporter. I may not agree with his stand on the issues, but I do know him to have some sense of honor. He wouldn't be bringing in other candidate's family members, or approve of anyone working on his campaign doing it either. Only one candidate's camp comes to mind that has done that repeatedly on this site and that is EP's.
    The truth is I don't care what you believe. This punk has done his homework and my File number (not case number as you put it) is correct. You must not be able to comprehend common English. I said the information comes from FR's background investigation conducted by FDLE. Which by the way is a public record. It is dated 2004. You trying to confuse other readers on the format and years is just plain garbage. Just in case you are new to law enforcement there is a difference between case numbers, file numbers, and incident numbers. The domestic was reported by the Plantation Police Department and go figure no arrests were made. And again the incident was on 12/04/93, and the case number was 0667-93-12. Now if you would like to dispute the facts go ahead and call FDLE. Alright being you like case numbers you can understand, here is the one for the vehicle repo. 87-7877 CCH Broward County Civil Court.

Funny that you blame the EP camp when the same thing was done to him. I think everyone is going to get a turn seeing skeletons if I have my way. Fair is fair. I think everyone should know about each other and should know everything. So explain away. Oh and there is plenty more to come.

Signed
    Punk

What, more bogus case numbers done in the wrong format? Next time go to the Broward County Clerk of the Court’s website and click on the link to learn the proper format. The FDLE background check thing was a good ploy. You obviously checked FR’s bio on his website and paid attention to the year he was hired by FDLE. You couldn’t have known that he had been at that for over a year and the background investigation was completed in 2003 not 2004, but again nice try. It did give your story a little feel of validity. You should wait till the last week of June or the first week of July to post anything else. That way people won’t have time to check and find out that you’re full of it. Also for everybody else when you go to the BCCC’s website and do a name search keep in mind that FR was born in 1959. There seems to be a lot of people named Frank Rubino in Broward County.

Since you state you have this documentation post it up on a file sharing site like Photobucket or something. Scan it in as a jpeg or take a photo of it and upload the photo there. Once done post a link here to the image. If not done by 9pm tonight, I will delete your posts.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast