FR has skeletons, NOT! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: FR has skeletons, NOT!

Well Mr. A Good Start/Punk/whatever other names you're using it seems the mod has spoken. Time to put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    Since you state you have this documentation post it up on a file sharing site like Photobucket or something. Scan it in as a jpeg or take a photo of it and upload the photo there. Once done post a link here to the image. If not done by 9pm tonight, I will delete your posts.
    You said to post references and I have. The case and file numbers are correct and can be verified through the entities that I have provided. I even told the readers what the document is and how to get their own. There is nothing in the TOU that states a photo copy. It simply states reference. I have provided references and they are correct. There is one reader that seems to make things up to discredit my reference without proof of their own. I have followed the rules better than any other poster on this site.

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion.

If you are so worried about what you found, why dont you just ask FR? Then it would be put to rest once and for all.

Instead of posting numbers and telling us what you found just show us and put it to rest. At least on the EP thread websites were linked and case numbers were given that could be searched. The civil case number that you listed keeps coming back invalid on the BCCC website. You and I both know how long a public information request from FDLE will take and cost, well I know anyway.

[quote=A Good Start]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mod 610":228lwnfb
    Since you state you have this documentation post it up on a file sharing site like Photobucket or something. Scan it in as a jpeg or take a photo of it and upload the photo there. Once done post a link here to the image. If not done by 9pm tonight, I will delete your posts.
    You said to post references and I have. The case and file numbers are correct and can be verified through the entities that I have provided. I even told the readers what the document is and how to get their own. There is nothing in the TOU that states a photo copy. It simply states reference. I have provided references and they are correct. There is one reader that seems to make things up to discredit my reference without proof of their own. I have followed the rules better than any other poster on this site.

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion.[/quote:228lwnfb]

Well there are several people stating here that your information is made up. Therefore there is no substantial proof. I am requesting you to provide the proof and make a copy of what you have. If not then......

[quote=Mod 610][quote="A Good Start":3t7778y1]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mod 610":3t7778y1

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion.[/quote:3t7778y1]

Well there are several people stating here that your information is made up. Therefore there is no substantial proof. I am requesting you to provide the proof and make a copy of what you have. If not then......[/quote:3t7778y1]

So the squeaky wheel gets the grease. As a poster stated the cost and time to get something from FDLE is crazy. Don't I know it. Now I have to provide it to them. I have given dates, times, case or file numbers and agencies. All true and not made up. I have not violated the TOU. I checked and did not see where popular demand wins. The rules are there to be followed and I have.

The one poster stated that;

The FDLE background check thing was a good ploy. You obviously checked FR’s bio on his website and paid attention to the year he was hired by FDLE. You couldn’t have known that he had been at that for over a year and the background investigation was completed in 2003 not 2004, but again nice try.
    FR's own web site states he began OCT 2004. FR was interviewed during the background 07/2004. How could he be there for a year and have it completed in 2003. He was not even hired until 10/2004. This is where the lies come from and why I will not bend to the request at this time. Love n FR has made no effort to even try to find the truth. Of course he wants it all now. That was also stated in one of the posts.

Also when you spoke of Pope I went back and could not find one thing that proved cheating. They did not provide any proof that he did not complete FTO. THere are absolutely no references. However, there were several posts on several threads. No different than the bee hives on Prummell. Or the posts on Sapp. Or on Cameron. Need I go on. I have provided more information than any of them. Theirs are violations and mine are not. I have given references as the rules state. I am sorry that the FOP's possible choice is not so squeaky clean as they thought.

Don't be so lazy send a request to the Broward County Court System and they will get the record out of the archives.

Quote Originally Posted by A Good Start
    Also when you spoke of Pope I went back and could not find one thing that proved cheating. They did not provide any proof that he did not complete FTO. THere are absolutely no references. However, there were several posts on several threads. I have provided more information than any of them. Theirs are violations and mine are not. I have given references as the rules state. I am sorry that the FOP's possible choice is not so squeaky clean as they thought.

Don't be so lazy send a request to the Broward County Court System and they will get the record out of the archives.
    I take issue with this part as I was the one on the EP has skeletons that pasted the evidence that he did not complete FTO with the CCSO, it is documented. I also provided links, case numbers, and instructions to find the info on the DVI's and foreclosures. My links worked fine since I also at first had to put up denials, then that I was altering the data, then someone else altered the data, and then I was misinterpting the data. They were bending over backwards and everytime I proved one they would quickly move to something else to distract the readers. The part where they were proven wrong would be buried in the thread. As for the allegations of cheating and lying I can't comment on. I was not the thread starter that made those claims. I've heard from others that claim that they have evidence that proves that, but I have not seen it myself so I did not pursue it. The short of it is don't say you have provided more proof than anyone else.
    I checked your claims of the repo and DVI on the Broward County Clerk of the Court's website using both a case number and a name search and could find nothing on FR. A criminal record search did not yield much either. As another poster stated they're alot of FR's in Broward county. Their birthdays did not match FR's. There were also some where the birthdays were not stated. Seeing the number of FR's I would hesitate using them as a reference. None of the criminal or civil cases under the name FR were repos or DV, so I to would have to call BS on those claims until I could see more. Judging by the info posted on the clerks website the format is wrong for the case numbers you gave for the DV and repo. The case number for the FDLE background check appears to be in the proper format. However the fact that your case numbers for the BCCC were invalid throws doubt on the FDLE number you provided.

You can't tell people you have the documents and to trust you to let them know what's in them.

A good start, quit your crying. You got called on your BS, asked to show your hand, and wow amazingly you had nothing. You state you gave references, right. You gave a bunch of numbers and dates. The first numbers turned out to be bogus as proved by going to BCCC website and just reading the proper format of case numbers instructions. When you got found out on that you did some research and made up another for FDLE that fit the required format a little better. Too bad you had no idea what the numbers in the case numbers for FDLE mean and how to read them. It was also a poor fabrication. You had your chance to prove me wrong. All you had to do was post your supposed proof. If you had it you could have anonymously uploaded it to any of the sites the mod listed and put a link here. Let this be a lesson to all the EP flunkies out there. Everything you post can be checked for validity. The EP’s campaign of lying and BS will not be tolerated. It was a good indicator of who the frontrunner is as the other poster stated. EP’s flunkies always attack the frontrunner and try to bring him down. Well FR isn't a push over, he's the real deal. Not some phony like EP. Go FR.

Well it is time to begin to put "Guest" and "Lovin on FR" and "Credability" to sleep. Your mouths move and you can only spill out lies. I have posted a link to three documents. This is just a beginning of what is to come in the near future. However, I will do it at my pace and not that of any crier.

1. There is a copy of Popes Academy Cert. which will prove cheating a lie. If he cheated he would never of completed the course.

2. I have also included a copy of a letter that shows Pope completed FTO.

3. I have also included an evaluation showing Pope being placed on solo patrol.

So as you attempt to corrupt the readers of this forum with your lies, I will continue to educate them.

http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=Edcert.jpg

Again public records request will give you a lot of truthful information. Now who has credability I must ask?

Now I can only ask who is the Punk?

Well I thought you said you were a Sapp man. Also that's all for Pope where is all the evidence you said you had on FR, Punk.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast