Sheriff is on facebook 'stead o' sheriffin....

Sheriff is on facebook 'stead o' sheriffin....

Bob Gualtieri shared Bob Gualtieri for Pinellas County Sheriff's status update.

Bob Gualtieri for Pinellas County Sheriff
    Like many of you, I am continually discouraged by inaccurate and misleading statements from professional politicians. Unfortunately, the Pinellas County Sheriff's race is no exception - last night my opponent again publicly mislead the citizens of Pinellas County.

Yesterday, I called on my opponent to return the $344...
    See More
    Share · 5 hours ago

I BELIEVE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND 2pm, eastern time.

Re: Sheriff is on facebook 'stead o' sheriffin....

I would call upon the governer to recall his decision to appoint Bob as interim Sheriff. I guess Bob can pay out 250,000 to nearly 300.000 in buyouts to certain Capts and Majors, then tell someone to turn his deferred comp pay along with owed vacation,sick time back to whom.

Its inaccurate only when Mr. Arcane says it is. Bob is a master in spin and has nothing left in his treasure chest.

Bob your desperate and should reconsider staying in this. It is only going to get worse from here.

Gualtieri should suspend himself with pay (like he did to the narc deputies) for violations of policy so that he can campaign off duty.

Ive had enuff of you!!!!!! I see your using profanity and calling people out by initials. I will bet the farm that you have been promised a position or have already received a promotion or transfer not based on a test score but your campaign contribution to Bob. I hope your happy with yourself claiming your somehow better than these people identified by initials. Did Bob put you up to this,or is it a desperate attempt to discredit people and why they choose to support someone other than Bob. 67 days and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Enuff of you
    Ive had enuff of you!!!!!! I see your using profanity and calling people out by initials. I will bet the farm that you have been promised a position or have already received a promotion or transfer not based on a test score but your campaign contribution to Bob. I hope your happy with yourself claiming your somehow better than these people identified by initials. Did Bob put you up to this,or is it a desperate attempt to discredit people and why they choose to support someone other than Bob. 67 days and counting.
    In order....yes I did, I have been promised or recieved nothing from anyone, I have contributed no moey to anyone, I am happy, no one put me up to anything, those people discredit themselves by the stupid things they have done. Glad you can count.

Yeah look at your stats and then look at theirs, see who is a loser or better yet see who is really unhappy. Your days coming Avenger,more of your jargon, I see under another name.

Quote Originally Posted by Had It
    Yeah look at your stats and then look at theirs, see who is a loser or better yet see who is really unhappy. Your days coming Avenger,more of your jargon, I see under another name.
    @had It, sucks to suck baby, Rice on way to retirement unless he finds another political welfare job.

Quote Originally Posted by Enuff of you
    My friend, you have just lost "the farm"!