Whoops.. there goes another one.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whoops.. there goes another one.

Don't know wheter it's the upcoming RNC or people just getting tired of this place but it seems that everyday I hear of another deputy or supervisor hanging up their gun belt and retiring. Early retirement in alot of cases. Can't say I blame em though. I myself contacted the FRS and have a few applications in for something different away from the HCSO and the cesspool that is Hillsborough County. I think there has been more people leave here in the last few months than in the last few years combined. As far as I'm concerned you SOT guys can have this place. Enjoy. :wink:

Re: Whoops.. there goes another one.

Best of luck to you.

You just said the other day you were not usually negative. I wander what the U.S. postal workers blogs read like? Whatever. You must have had a bad day. I am sure tomorrow will be better! Football season will be here soon...look on the bright side. Well, unless you are a Bucs fan like me.

Speak of SOT, the next two positions for a very coveted specailty unit (positions come open once every 3 to 5 years) have been rumored/promised to two deputies with Bell ribbons on their uniforms.

Just "rumor" at this point, but if I were a betting man........

Remember, if you have more then 10 yrs on this agency, you are no longer welcome, unless of course you have connections, money or a "daddy". But, becareful who you align yourself with, because sooner or later they too fall out of grace and then your S.O.L.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Speak of SOT, the next two positions for a very coveted specailty unit (positions come open once every 3 to 5 years) have been rumored/promised to two deputies with Bell ribbons on their uniforms.

Just "rumor" at this point, but if I were a betting man........

If the rumor you heard is that the next 2 positions are going to M.H. and K.B. then, yeah I heard he and she are getting the positions too. But again it could just be a rumor. Rummor was we'd be the highest paid yada yada.......

The house of cards will tumble and dikobo end up alone,friendless. I hear he has been going to school to get a certificate in personality and charisma consulting :devil:

I would say both, the office couldn't care less wether you leave or stay and most of us old timers have had enough.....dedication and hard work gets you no where............

Quote Originally Posted by Negative?
    You just said the other day you were not usually negative. I wander what the U.S. postal workers blogs read like? Whatever. You must have had a bad day. I am sure tomorrow will be better! Football season will be here soon...look on the bright side. Well, unless you are a Bucs fan like me.
    Not negative my man just realistic. Yeah I've had a few bad days around here the last few months but I don't let it bother me because I have already made my decision to do something else and cash out of this place. Just waiting on a few jobs applications and interviews to pan out. After almost 30 years in the criminal justice field it's time to stop worrying about other peoples problems and focus on myself and enjoy life. I will miss going to Bucs games when I move on but hey, the plus side to moving a little farther north is that I will be closer to more NASCAR tracks. :wink:

Will miss you Deputy Blog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast