Well now we know why Rice is running
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well now we know why Rice is running

Pubic Records are a beautiful thing. Form 6 explains it all.

Rice made just under $35,000 last year working for Cohen. (If I were him, I would go with the "I am retired and only worked limitedly" argument vs the "I just suck that much as a lawyer and no one hired me" argument to explain that as an attorney's salary).

Debts include 12,000 in CREDIT CARD debt. CREDIT CARD debt for a 70 year old man who at one time got a lump sum payment over 350,000 and who reported over 174,000 in income. And his wife works.

Folks, if Rice can't manage his personal finances when money is flowing and really 174,000/year is plenty to work with, how can we trust him with our money when times are tight?

Re: Well now we know why Rice is running

Quote Originally Posted by ah ha

Rice made just under $35,000 last year working for Cohen. (If I were him, I would go with the "I am retired and only worked limitedly" argument vs the "I just suck that much as a lawyer and no one hired me" argument to explain that as an attorney's salary).

Debts include 12,000 in CREDIT CARD debt. CREDIT CARD debt for a 70 year old man who at one time got a lump sum payment over 350,000 and who reported over 174,000 in income. And his wife works.

Folks, if Rice can't manage his personal finances when money is flowing and really 174,000/year is plenty to work with, how can we trust him with our money when times are tight?
    plz gives us a break. Rice is going to win. Get over it :roll:

Yes they are. What about that court date defendent BG has coming up June 27??

Thanks Capt T/P for your jaded insight to Rice's so called debt.

That was a complete waste of 2 minutes of my life reading this thread..stupid and means jack squat. Everyone has debt, big deal...you Gualtieri supporters are obviously out of anything to point a finger at, so now you have to get into personal finances? Nothing but sore losers...If you're this bad now, I can't imagine how bad it'll be when you lose. Mass sig 46?? :roll:

Gotta wonder how Ailson felt about getting dumped for a younger chick? Was there infidelity involved? Was this going on while on duty? Can we trust a man who would do something like this to his wife?? These are all questions that must be answered when you want to dig into someones personal life. I'm sure the private dets. the bee gees despise so much could get some answers for us...oh yes, public records ARE a beautiful thing. And it works both ways when you wanna start the mud slingin

Quote Originally Posted by Hmmmm

Gotta wonder how Ailson felt about getting dumped for a younger chick? Was there infidelity involved? Was this going on while on duty? Can we trust a man who would do something like this to his wife?? These are all questions that must be answered when you want to dig into someones personal life. I'm sure the private dets. the bee gees despise so much could get some answers for us...oh yes, public records ARE a beautiful thing. And it works both ways when you wanna start the mud slingin
    When r u gonna realize u r getting pounded & return the donations to the dwindling idiots that were taken in. Dude just do the right thing and bow out this aint gonna b pretty

[quote=OUCH!!!!]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by "ah ha":3rv5gacf

When r u gonna realize u r getting pounded & return the donations to the dwindling idiots that were taken in. Dude just do the right thing and bow out this aint gonna b pretty[/quote:3rv5gacf]

70 yr old man??? Another lie by booob. Guess that makes you 60 by your math moron

Is that desperation I smell in the air? Why yes, yes it is.

What's next, is Rice going to go out and prove he can pass the PAT?

This is fun. Keep it up everyone. This is free entertainment for the rest of us.

Rice will be donating his $100k pension to charity. $12k on a credit card is small change to him. This post shows the desperation of the Gualtieri camp. Bob knows that he is finished so all he can do is throw everything at the wall hoping something sticks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast