Dear Manuel Orosa

Post Dear Manuel Orosa

Dear Manuel Orosa,

I would like to know how it feels to be the most hated person in the department? What does it feel like to be walking the halls of Mpd knowing everyone is hooting as you walk by? What is it like to be the most powerful employee on the department yet you have now power at all. How can a cop go from a front line worker to a political do boy kiss ass? Sure you make a lot more money. Sure you get to drive a luxury SUV. Sure you get fringe benifits but after all is said and done, your alone in a corner hooting to yourself while everyone is looking at you laughing at the coward who sold himself to a communist asshole. I bet when you started you thought you would rid the city of crime. Now you contribute to it by enabling drug dealers, murderers and political corruption.
    You have done nothing to help any officer on this department. You have done nothing to help the citizens of miami. You have done nothing to make yourself an honorable police officer. You smear the reputations of hard working cops, military men and citizens who stand up for those who can't defend themselves.

With great power comes great responsibility

With you, it's "With great power comes greed"

I come to work everyday ashamed that I work for you and the mayor. I can't wait for the day the mayor is arrested and you are removed. You sir are incompetent and a coward. I mean really, who sends a drove of officers to patrol without speaking to them face to face. Who doesn't back their officers up to the media? Who doesnt stand up to crooked politicians? What kind of leader enjoys the riches while his officers can bearly make ends meet? Who tells criminals it's open season to commit crime?

YOU SIR ARE A COWARD AND NOT WORTHY OF A BADGE. I WORK FOR THE CITIZENS OF MIAMI CAUSE I DAMN SURE DON'T WORK FOR YOU!

Re: Dear Manuel Orosa

HolY SizzEt ManNy this guy has you pegged!

What did you expect from a rat informant who turned on his friends.

I don't believe to poster is calling him a rat. I think the poster is saying he has been put in a position to do great things. Instead, Manny has chosen not to just stand by and flush his position down the drain and join the ranks of corrupt officials.

Yes chief Orosa, this is exactly how the masses feel.

Well, at least Lookdown likes him. So THERE!

Al Crespo does it again; he turns the light on the varmints infecting Mrs. Julia Tuttle' house! Open and read.

http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... OLAND.html

Quote Originally Posted by This Old House
    Al Crespo does it again; he turns the light on the varmints infecting Mrs. Julia Tuttle' house! Open and read.

http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... OLAND.html
    Please! Crespo is a has been he did a story based on leoaffairs that's lame!

Well done Al Crespo! Now more people in the public will read your blog and see what type of fool is many OROSA.