Babun and Canrera
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Babun and Canrera

Why are Liz Babun and Cabrera attending a three week school in Boston for police executives at almost $9k each? This is a school for police executives but No Balls Orosa sends his secretary and the mayor's ***** to it instead. NBO is wasting money that could be spent on training for officers instead of taking care of his secretary and the Cabrera, niether of whom have anything to offer the department.

Re: Babun and Canrera

Papo, this is an easy one. Luista is a complete dumbie so he took Liz to do all the work while he takes in all the Boston sights. Don't worry guys he won't come back any smarter.

What did you expect from the rat orosa!

I can't go to radar school and other courses because there is no money but they have money for the family and friends to go to Boston to wine and dine. This is why I won't work for this administration. It's all about them and their friends.

Officer can't go to school but they spend 20K to send these two losers to Bosotn for three weeks? WTF is wrong with the MPD? No Balls Orosa is by far the worse chief in the history of the Miami Police Department. Crime is up 10%, no tasers for patrol officers, using UASI money to buy patrol cars, no money for basic equipment such as rain gear, boots, AMMUNITION for training.....but he sends his secretary and the mayors godson to Boston. What a friggin sh-thole this place has become.

The only positive thing is that we won't need to worry about any monkey business between the two. If Javi went on the trip I would be concerned since the they do have some beautiful parks in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest78
    I can't go to radar school and other courses because there is no money but they have money for the family and friends to go to Boston to wine and dine. This is why I won't work for this administration. It's all about them and their friends.
    Yeah, Orosa calls you in and tells you he is making you a Major and your going say, "No chief, I do not want the extra pay and benefits you want to give me." your so full of excrement it is coming out of your ears. And you do not believe that lie yourself butt breath.

Hey dumbass, what does that have to do with the No Balls Orosa taking care of his secretary? Time to take of the cops for a change.

Orosa should have purchased Tasers instead

At least we know there is no hanky Panky Luis likes the boys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast