Sen Fasano Has It Right Rice Still Double Dipper
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sen Fasano Has It Right Rice Still Double Dipper

Let's see Rice gets $106,000 for life, wants the Sheriff salary too and now wants to donate the pension to chairty. Hmmmmmmm that means he is still a double dipper who has admited he is doing somehting wrong. Will he donate it every month or all at the end of the year after he gets interest on the money. There is an angle to this game. Everett admitted his double dipping is wrong or he would not be donating it. Watch the Ch.10 interview with Sen. Fasano he sees through the Rice B/S. Does this mean Everett will give back the $340,000 he took in cash as DROP money too???

Re: Sen Fasano Has It Right Rice Still Double Dipper

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Let's see Rice gets $106,000 for life, wants the Sheriff salary too and now wants to donate the pension to chairty. Hmmmmmmm that means he is still a double dipper who has admited he is doing somehting wrong. Will he donate it every month or all at the end of the year after he gets interest on the money. There is an angle to this game. Everett admitted his double dipping is wrong or he would not be donating it. Watch the Ch.10 interview with Sen. Fasano he sees through the Rice B/S. Does this mean Everett will give back the $340,000 he took in cash as DROP money too???
    Will Boooooob return all the o.t. he stole from the taxpayers?? You used "angle" again? and the poster shoved the article up your caboose. Keep working it baby. You're done!!

Bobby boy would do the same thing you accuse ER of doing. He's a greedy money grubbing ahole. Go away

Will Bob pay pay the 200,000 to 300,000 he gave to Capts and Majors in Buy-outs. No. I guess the hiring back of retired Capts,Sgts Deputies who were given buy-outs or collecting retirement should for-go their salaries. Please give me a break thats the best spin that mickey mouse Fasano's got. tell him to take 1 dollar salary or Bob too.

Will Bob pay pay the 200,000 to 300,000 he gave to Capts and Majors in Buy-outs. No. I guess the hiring back of retired Capts,Sgts Deputies who were given buy-outs or collecting retirement should for-go their salaries. Please give me a break thats the best spin that mickey mouse Fasano's got. tell him to take 1 dollar salary or Bob too.
    Hey Sheriff Rice, why don't we look into that???

Let's get something straight for the umpteenth time 'Guest', ER has not done anything wrong as you have posted above. As for the other person you mention who still lives with his mother and has to go to San Francisco to get married, well-these things speak for themselves. Working years in a career which provides a retirement is a great choice to secure your future. Deciding that you are not ready to not ever work again and deciding to go bacl to work IS NOT NOR HAS IT EVER BEEN ILLEGAL. I applaud ER for doing this but he certainly did not have to. I would not have done it were it my choice. Also, again if the interim's camp IS SO AGAINST 'DOUBLE DIPPING', WHY WAS JC HIRED BACK???? Where is the good senator on TV about this??? It's a pathetic angle to attack someone on. Seems you are more interested in who's being paid what instead of what the real concern is-hiring the best man for the job who no doubt is ER.

This all coming from a senator who gets 100% salary for the rest of their life after being voted in..what a joke...enjoy your summer break senator and all the other ones you get paid for. Get a life

There is nothing illegal about anyone collecting their pensions and continuing to work earning a salary. Everyone who is in DROP is doing it too. If Fasano and the rest of the policians think this practice is wrong, they are hypocrites because they talked about changing it and failed to do so several times.

In my years here this agency and others have hired many people who have been retired from other businesses. Those people have collected their earned pensions while earning a full paycheck here. A number of those were people were retired from the military and other law enforcement agencies, all publicly funded. If someone earns a retirement legally and decides to continue working I do not believe they should be penalized or criticized for doing so, the pension and salary are both being earned. My hat is off to Everett for taking the action he did, I just don’t believe it should have been an issue to start with.

There is NO issue. The man worked for 30+ years and earned his retirement and pension. He also contributed to it with his own income. It is not against the law to double dip. If you feel so strongly against it get your arse to Tally and speak with legislators.

Would you give up your pension if you elect to get a job after retirement?? Please people this is ridiculous. The Sheriff salary is already accounted for and we should not be making a decision regarding leadership by who is going to receive the money. The money is for that position period.

BG supporters please STOP acting as if this is the biggest sin on this earth. Most people do not reject getting honest pay for honest work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast