What is FHP's policy when it comes to marijuana use? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: What is FHP's policy when it comes to marijuana use?

Quote Originally Posted by Paperboy
    All the staff in Tallahassee using or smoking something what else is the explanation for how crappy they're supervisory ability and policies. Smoke a joint everything will seem better especially for everyone in Troop-F. :evil: :devil:
    You again Bill Johnson?

Obama smoked pot and used cocaine so why should the FHP have higher standards?

So, you guys are saying, you can smoke pot and get selected with FHP? Shame on you guys! I guess many of yall got selected despite being a convicted felon.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Obama smoked pot and used cocaine so why should the FHP have higher standards?

Thats the damn truth, LMAO!!!

Tell him he can become president but can't work at the Home Depot garden department.

I have heard the standard for hire is not to have used within the last three years. But as any good attorney would tell his or her client, never admit to doing anything that can't be proven! Kinda like saying you've smoked a cigarette on an application for life insurance.....not in your best interest!

I know you should never admit to it, but What about when the lie detector finds discrepancies in his polygraph test. Now, its harder to fight it, when he could have just admitted to using it 4 times like he told me.

Makes the shifts go faster.......

Quote Originally Posted by nono45
    I know you should never admit to it, but What about when the lie detector finds discrepancies in his polygraph test. Now, its harder to fight it, when he could have just admitted to using it 4 times like he told me.
    Go google "polygraph" or check out antipolygraph.org and read all you can about it. There is no science behind the polygraph, thus the reason why it isn't admissible in court. It is only as effective as the person being polygraphed believes it to be. It's a tool to get people to admit things they normally wouldn't admit.

I could tell you my laptop is a mind reading machine and ask you, "Sir, have you masturbated in the last week?" and you may say, "No." Then, as I stare at a blank screen on a laptop that is turned off, I could say, "Gee, my mind reading machine here is telling me otherwise. It is showing me you're being deceptive regarding my masturbation question, and that you may have masturbated as many as fifteen times in the last four days." Then you'll probably think to yourself, "Oh shit, he's on to me. I am screwed. How the hell can that machine tell that I masturbated so much this week? I guess i'm gonna have to fess up and tell the truth."

That's the beauty of the polygraph. Once people believe there is a machine that is somehow working and detecting their lies, they'll usually confess.

You just nailed it.... and your argument does make a lot of sense. Some people can't really handle that kind of pressure. So, the best thing to do is get the load off of your chest. He will still get hired anyway. It's not like a little experimenting can DQ him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast