PBA Vote Results - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: PBA Vote Results

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Keep blabbing Avenger your very easy to identify based on your jargon, Im just not sure if I want to identify you because I had respected you at one time, but now im not so sure. I will hold off right now but your loyality is jaded and if you were honest, you yourself, dont agree how these recent promotions and transfers went.

Ok tough guy, bring it. Identify me. You can't because you're a loser. Nothing jaded about my loyalty. The only one jaded here is you. You believe you're entitled to promotion but you're not. Take a look in the mirror. You don't like what you see, do you? The most recent promotions are the best this agency has seen in a long time. All who were promoted have proven themselves to be committed to this agency and are the future of it. Because you weren't included in that batch of promotions is why you have sour grapes. Enjoy your working career as a piss ant. Now stop loafing while on duty and get back to work jerkoff.

Ok tough guy, bring it. Identify me. You can't because you're a loser. Nothing jaded about my loyalty. The only one jaded here is you. You believe you're entitled to promotion but you're not. Take a look in the mirror. You don't like what you see, do you? The most recent promotions are the best this agency has seen in a long time. All who were promoted have proven themselves to be committed to this agency and are the future of it. Because you weren't included in that batch of promotions is why you have sour grapes. Enjoy your working career as a piss ant. Now stop loafing while on duty and get back to work jerkoff.The Avenger

Committed yes but not to the agency.

Avenger you will soon be disconnected from Bob come August 14, I will then talk to in person.

Avenger you will soon be disconnected from Bob come August 14, I will then talk to in person.
    Let's talk now you puzzy. Take your shot. Why not? Because you are afraid Rice will lose and your career as you knew it will be flushed with the rest of the Rice-a-Roni losers.

Timings not right Avenger and your power will be gone soon. Im sure you think your protected right now! so when we talk you cant tell Bob Im picking on you. Avenger your nothing but a little sawed off prick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger
    Let's talk now you puzzy. Take your shot. Why not? Because you are afraid Rice will lose and your career as you knew it will be flushed with the rest of the Rice-a-Roni losers.
    Here's a thought. Since BG supporter claims to know the Avenger and threatened to i.d. why don't you meet up - my moneys on Avenger. The Bee Gee's sure like to threaten people an seem very angry. Whats gonna happen when you lose - the "king" will have no clothes on

Im not a B/G supporter but the Avenger is, enough said.

Timings not right Avenger and your power will be gone soon. Im sure you think your protected right now! so when we talk you cant tell Bob Im picking on you. Avenger your nothing but a little sawed off prick.
    been mentioning his prick...come and get it no big deal to step out on loser

Quote Originally Posted by F.O.S.
    How can anyone support Gualtieri who never made rank, save for Coats' and Rick Scott's political appointments? How can anyone in good conscience vote for a guy who is so closely associated with Rick Scott? I know a lot of people in Patrol and support services and none of them know anyone who backs Gualtieri. They all support Rice. Even the brass supports Rice but they can't show it publicly. Gualtieri is getting desperate because he knows he is well behind Rice in the polls, fundraising and employee support. Plus the scandals that happened on his watch make him look like an incompetent tool in the eyes of the public.
    Your first statement means nothing. He is and has run the agency for several years and has kept this place afloat. I guarantee Rice and whoever the losers are that he brings in haven't got what it takes to run this place. Don't tell me about Rice's past tenure. Different times now and different political climate. My vote for the Sheriff has nothing to do with Rick Scott or Jim Coats. It has to do with Bob Gualtieri and his accomplishments with the agency. The jail is the only mouthpiece for Rice and it really doesn't matter anyhow. The citizens of Pinellas County will vote for the Sheriff because they like what he's done so far. What the members of the PCSO think, isn't a factor. The "scandals" as you put it, would be a big deal if the Sheriff hadn't taken decisive action and dealt with them. That's the difference between the election in 1988 and this one. This Sheriff is tuned in with what's going on and the citizens expect it.
    F.O.S.- the ONLY good thing the interim sheriff has done for this agency is give 3 personal days to us. Also since you don't know, Patrol in nearly it's entirety is behind ER and will voice this by means of Aug 14th voting. The interim has brought this agency into the mud and in a most embarrassing way I might add........ The public also dislikes him-too much scandal, arrogance, etc and this is reflected by no one showing up for his findraisers. You will see.

Also since you don't know, Patrol in nearly it's entirety is behind ER and will voice this by means of Aug 14th voting. The interim has brought this agency into the mud and in a most embarrassing way I might add........ The public also dislikes him-too much scandal, arrogance, etc and this is reflected by no one showing up for his findraisers. You will see.
    The jail and courthouse are 99% behind Rice as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123