Who's Sorry Now - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's Sorry Now

Re: Who's Sorry Now

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Guest 54 you are a big POS, Im sure your a person of interest in a crime,,,no way your a cop. If J/M would have stormed the place you would have said he violated the man's rights. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Like I said, it's one of the two...or both. See above. But please you have the last word, won't you? My rock is very comfortable, how's yours?

[quote=guest54]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Ross
    Quote Originally Posted by bucko
    Quote Originally Posted by "not psychic":1icx6nxb
    situations are taken on face value. one can only deal with the facts and circumstances at the time.
    every day situations arise where there is a potential for things to excalate after an investigation is done.
    anyone who Monday morning quarter backs can always insinuate fault but there is none.
    The other parties are responsible for their actions and not law enforcement. They caused the situation not the deputies.
    plainly speaking,,,we can not arrest people for future crimes that they may or may not commit.
    any comments otherwise are meaningless.
    How about the not so "future" crime of waving your weapon around and threatening to shoot up a neighborhood, and having enough ammunition to do it? That's what the 911 caller said. Did Kelly or others in the neighborhood see him doing that? Did Miner ask or do anything other than the minimum required? Apparently, this white guy had been a problem for awhile. Why would the deputy pat him down? He supposedly had a cwp. That don't make sense. Why didn't they check the house out for "enough ammunition" to blow up the neighborhood? Sounded like there was plenty of reason to at least ask the guy. You wanna defend the guy. Go ahead, but do it with facts and the law. Ever hear of those?
    Last time I checked, it's not illegal to own firearms and ammunition unless you're a convicted felon or have an injunction prohibiting you from possessing one. So I guess the deputies on scene should have violated the guys rights and conducted a warrantless search of his residence on the basis of some 911 call saying that the guy "has enough ammunition to shoot up the neighborhood", sounds like grounds for a warrantless search to me...NOT.

And as far as the guy "waving" a gun around. Again at most you would have, assuming that the source of the complaint was credible, is reckless display and guess what, you can't make an arrest on it unless it occurs in your presence so either way the guy would have still remained at his residence.

People have rights and you can't violate them just because two neighbors get into an argument. So next time you wanna come on here and try to bash people, at least open up a book and study the law a little first so you don't come on here looking like a complete jack a$$ like you just did.

The only jack asses are the ones who don't seem to give a shit about protecting the public safety, which I'm pretty sure IS in a deputy's job description.Forget the law and all your pesky little protocols - use what you know regarding what might happen if the guy keeps things up and make damn sure he knows it. LEAVE a freakin' impression for f's sake. Is that too much to ask? And don't smart back with some "oh we gotta be nice..yadda yadda...." Bullshit. Taking the path of least resistance is all I see here, and a hell of a lot of support for that attitude. No passion for the job and sheer laziness. And who knows maybe this guy was a narc and got a free pass. It's one of the two.[/quote:1icx6nxb]

Forget the job and pesky little protocols?? Umm douche bag we have to operate under those or else little f$%k sticks like you complain and we have to answer for it. You're obviously not a cop and the only reason you are on this site is because A) you want to stir shyt up and B) you don't like cops and probably have a problem with JM specifically. If you don't like the way things are and the laws and policies we have to abide by, then get you and your little liberal friends to change the laws. otherwise STFU and Like I said before, all you're doing is making yourself look like an a$$.

Your responses amuse me. Your opinions amuse me. But facts are facts and since you don't have any and since you don't know if the original poster or anyone else has looked at the facts, well you're just blowing more hot air. Apparently, you need an anger management refresher course. I would suggest to anyone who has a problem with a deputy or call to register an official complaint with internal affairs. Deputies and all officers "answer to the people", according to Gualtieri himself on the debate video.

Guest54....What would you have the cop in this situation do?
    Bear in mind that the Constitution/BoR IS the final say in the law.
    I eagerly await your most learned response!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123