Mind Numbing

Thread: Mind Numbing

Mind Numbing

I haven't been on here in a few months. I won't take too much of your time reading this so I'll make it quick.

Reading the posts involving those of you ranting back and forth about who is better is truly mind numbing.....OMG, you all need to grow the fk up.

Have a wonderful day....

Re: Mind Numbing

Quote Originally Posted by Not to often
    I haven't been on here in a few months. I won't take too much of your time reading this so I'll make it quick.

Reading the posts involving those of you ranting back and forth about who is better is truly mind numbing.....OMG, you all need to grow the fk up.

Have a wonderful day....
    Hey, this is better then any soap opera. Don't take it too seriously,,,,, kick back and relax. The main players are the female sticking up for her man Bob and the "screws" as she puts it that want Ev along with alot of others that hate Bob for firing the "loafers" as they put it. Very entertaining stuff when you don't have a horse in the race. Some of these people are gonna have heart attacks or lose their minds :snicker:

I like this site,,,and so do I

its funny the people that come on here and say they haven't been on here for a yr or months or forever when they are avid readers/posters

Quote Originally Posted by yeh right
    its funny the people that come on here and say they haven't been on here for a yr or months or forever when they are avid readers/posters
    Shut it, not everyone comes on here and trolls very day like you and I.