CSA's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSA's

Re: CSA's

Quote Originally Posted by CSA #1
    You all should kiss our butts for doing all of YOUR WORK! Do you want to take all of these Burglary's? I dont think so.
    Grow up
    CSA #1 - Did they hire the new CSA's already?

WHaaaat???????????????? now you know the only way to get ahead is to?????????????? what??????????????? be a back staber.. hey \, so how is that working out? did you get promoted yet??? Big HuMMMMMMMMMMMMMM/. when any type of employer does away wlith a supervisory position, well then you are pretty much screwed in getting that position back. ha ha ha ha ha ha 7

You all should kiss our butts for doing all of YOUR WORK! Do you want to take all of these Burglary's? I dont think so.
    Grow up
    KISS YOUR NASTY FAT AzzES,,,,.... I DONT THINK SO...... FT MYERS CAN YOU SEND A MARKED UNIT....., FT MYERS CAN YOU SEND A MARKED UNIT........... FT MYERS CAN YOU SEND A MAERKED UNIT...... LAZY AZZES

you are correct, sir maham, if they don't care why should you, however, you care because you have a consicense. the other's don't care because it is a pay check to them.
    please don't lose sleep over this bull crap. remember there are other's trying to get you written up all the time for scenes you handle. biggest is the one who was in your shoes in 2009, and the othher biggest one is the one who is her compardire. is???? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :cop: 8s

i AGREE.

Quote Originally Posted by CSAWHO
    Grow up
    KISS YOUR NASTY FAT AzzES,,,,.... I DONT THINK SO...... FT MYERS CAN YOU SEND A MARKED UNIT....., FT MYERS CAN YOU SEND A MARKED UNIT........... FT MYERS CAN YOU SEND A MAERKED UNIT...... LAZY AZZES
    Did you not agree to take the work that you signed on for? Where I was at we didn't have CSA's...I would have LOVED THEM...we did EVERYTHING (except investigate homicides) so shut up crying *****es. You get what you get and give...you should know ''Ft. MY's'' is a shit hole...deal with it....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12