Didnt i say it, He was a Urban Beach Party Goer.

Didnt i say it, He was a Urban Beach Party Goer.

I said it since day one.. this guy was not homeless he had cornrows for a hairstyle.. Homeless people cant afford that....What type of idiots homicide detective do we have? He was a party goer from South Beach piece doing drugs at the night clubs.. Urban weekend 2012..

Miami Herald reports
    "It appears Eugene had been in Miami Beach — in full party mode for Urban Beach Week over the Memorial Day Weekend — shortly before the attack. Eugene’s car, a purple 1995 Chevrolet Caprice, was towed for being parked illegally at 1100 10th St."

Re: Didnt i say it, He was a Urban Beach Party Goer.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I said it since day one.. this guy was not homeless he had cornrows for a hairstyle.. Homeless people cant afford that....What type of idiots homicide detective do we have? He was a party goer from South Beach piece doing drugs at the night clubs.. Urban weekend 2012..

Miami Herald reports
    "It appears Eugene had been in Miami Beach — in full party mode for Urban Beach Week over the Memorial Day Weekend — shortly before the attack. Eugene’s car, a purple 1995 Chevrolet Caprice, was towed for being parked illegally at 1100 10th St."

So, what's your point? He partied at the urban beach week? You have any clue how many people got fubar on the beach during the week? And the towed car means what rocket scientist? Your saying shit about homicide folks and making an issue over bull shit. What kind of cop ARE YOU? With the skills your showing, your going to be a patrol officer forever and ever and ever and ever.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

^^^^In response to the first post^^^^ The Commish can always spot a troll on this board. Posting dumb a$$ s**t on here just to start a thread. Go away troll!

Homicide unit is the biggest joje>>>>>

Homicide unit is the biggest joje>>>>>
    Guess they turned you down when you applied for the unit huh?

Miami Herald reports
    Yes you are a genious, rookie.

Think you meant ~genius~ not genious...your post = epic fail

^^^^^^What are you the grammar police^^^^^^ Geez what a troll