Trouble in River City The end of Fort Myers
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Trouble in River City The end of Fort Myers

What is going on down there in Fort Myers. I heard the LT's were fighting with in the parking lot. Agents are running for their lives. I hear Vicki is mad as hell, the place is falling apart. I called a senior agent down there they said it's bad real bad.

Who is running the nut house down there.

Sounds like it's time for new management.

Re: Trouble in River City The end of Fort Myers

That office went to crap after Chris Knight left. Hasn't been the same after his leadership vanished. :devil:

There is no leadership in that office. There will be total chaos when the Tampa captain has to cover Fort Misery as well. The cost savings will be offset by the lawsuit payouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There is no leadership in that office. There will be total chaos when the Tampa captain has to cover Fort Misery as well. The cost savings will be offset by the lawsuit payouts.

Macmaster is repected here and will put ft meyers back on track. The current Lt and former captain now major ruined that place. They should make her chief. It has always been said that certain stuff floats to the top.

Sean is going to Miami and Wayne is going to Tampa/Ft Misery

SOS the ship is sinking. Ft Myers is lost in space. Help !

Quote Originally Posted by what the heck
    What is going on down there in Fort Myers. I heard the LT's were fighting with in the parking lot. Agents are running for their lives. I hear Vicki is mad as hell, the place is falling apart. I called a senior agent down there they said it's bad real bad.

Who is running the nut house down there.

Sounds like it's time for new management.

Someone said the local police had to use teargas and water cannons to break up the fight.

And that was just between TS and himself. Loser.

things will improve. heard they were closing the office due to the problem kiddies running the place. sorry ts, no bar for you.

It is obvious Ft. Myers is going down hill fast. Look at the good agents who have left, been made to leave, or are wanting to leave. They are losing another one, MF is leaving to go back to FGCU. BP is testing with FDLE.

That office is a joke and makes us all look bad, from Maxed out to, a certain secretary turned agent. When will they learn...oh that's right they don't care.

Pay check and pension as TS says...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast