FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just another lie put out by the snotty nosed Pope kids. Actually I heard KB was a big EP supporter and eats lunch with him a couple of times a week. FR has never met KB so nice try. You're nose is growing Pinocchio, boy the Pope camp must really being getting scared of FR to start making up this stuff.
    KB had a Pope bumper sticker on the back of his car. You could even see it in one of news broadcast.
    Hey when you tell a lie you ought to make sure you can verify it. I have seen all the broadcasts with no sticker. And you talk about Pinocchio. Who are you his brother. I am surprised that the blame game has not started. Lets look at the administration that failed to get this dude off the street to begin with. They had two chances and they blew it. Wonder if that was when BP was the investigator. He said he spent time in Major Crimes and IA.

Quote Originally Posted by Way to go
    Just another lie put out by the snotty nosed Pope kids. Actually I heard KB was a big EP supporter and eats lunch with him a couple of times a week. FR has never met KB so nice try. You're nose is growing Pinocchio, boy the Pope camp must really being getting scared of FR to start making up this stuff.
    KB had a Pope bumper sticker on the back of his car. You could even see it in one of news broadcast.
    Hey when you tell a lie you ought to make sure you can verify it. I have seen all the broadcasts with no sticker. And you talk about Pinocchio. Who are you his brother. I am surprised that the blame game has not started. Lets look at the administration that failed to get this dude off the street to begin with. They had two chances and they blew it. Wonder if that was when BP was the investigator. He said he spent time in Major Crimes and IA.
    I was there when this SOB walked away. When he refused to talk with the investigators the SO went to the SAO to obtain a warrant for his arrest. They turned over everything and the SAO said no, there would be no warrant. No warrant, no arrest. My personal belief is the SAO let his walk because of the connections he built while in charge of court house security. There is more corruption going on in the SAO than anywhere else. No matter who the Sheriff is things won't change until something happens with the SAO. They don't have our back when it comes to getting scum off the streets. They don't answer to the Sheriff if anything it's the other way around. This is the same thing that came up with the shoplifter a few weeks ago. If the SAO won't prosecute they pretty much have cut off our balls. We can make arrests all day long and the next morning at first apperance the judge will kick them out. Tell me what any Sheriff can do about that.

I heard three more FR supporters just joined the EP camp, Finally they are coming to their senses. Welcome..

Quote Originally Posted by No More FR
    I heard three more FR supporters just joined the EP camp, Finally they are coming to their senses. Welcome..
    Yeah, And BCs have gone to GS, BP has none out side of Family and two barmaids in west county. THINGS ARE SHAPING UP 8)

Just another lie by Pope's Tard children. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I heard FDLE might be coming with the arrest warrant for what the Pope camp calls not an illegal raffle. Get your bail money ready

Just another lie by Pope's Tard children. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I heard FDLE might be coming with the arrest warrant for what the Pope camp calls not an illegal raffle. Get your bail money ready
    Two types of people on here, Political whores and those with no life 1observer

Two types of people on here, Political whores and those with no life :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by 1observer
    Two types of people on here, Political whores and those with no life 1observer

Two types of people on here, Political whores and those with no life :cop:

Quit bragging. We know what you are.

Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: Eddie Pope is running
    by the other guy » 06/07/12 22:05:44

Great fourm at tea party, The only brochures and bumber sticker carried out the door were EPs

FR supporters all had rehearsed guestions, Nobody fell for it. EP blew them away

FR is well spoken, experienced, and appears to have the heartbeat of the rank and file of the SO. I will do my part to make all those I come in contact with to vote for FR.

I hope you all do the same.

Great job FR....keep it up !

Quote Originally Posted by Green for FR
    FR is well spoken, experienced, and appears to have the heartbeat of the rank and file of the SO. I will do my part cum in FR.

I hope you all do the same.

Great job FR....keep it up !

I bet you will :P

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast