FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Re: FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You know nothing as well my fearful friend and have moved back to insults. You have presented no proof to back up your statement. You have no idea what test Cameron was referencing and made and assumption, or a deliberate attempt to mislead the readers of this thread. So in your own words come back when you’ve checked out your facts my fellow amateur.

Again I love to play with idiots. Here is your proof my nameless fool.

http://s1169.photobucket.com/albums/r501/nocameron/

Looks like EP completed the academy, was more than a civilian, and completed the FTO progran. I am sure that is what Cameron said right? And pick up your own verbage. I have coined "fearful friend" and "Coward" you have been both and have even been promoted to IDIOT. What did you say your name was. Oh that's right you hide behind guest. That says a lot about you. Enjoy the documents.

As always my name

Jim
    If it's a lie JM why doesn't EP sue him for libel?

Quote Originally Posted by Well
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    You know nothing as well my fearful friend and have moved back to insults. You have presented no proof to back up your statement. You have no idea what test Cameron was referencing and made and assumption, or a deliberate attempt to mislead the readers of this thread. So in your own words come back when you’ve checked out your facts my fellow amateur.

Looks like EP completed the academy, was more than a civilian, and completed the FTO progran. I am sure that is what Cameron said right? And pick up your own verbage. I have coined "fearful friend" and "Coward" you have been both and have even been promoted to IDIOT. What did you say your name was. Oh that's right you hide behind guest. That says a lot about you. Enjoy the documents.

As always my name

Jim
    That is a good answer...sue him

As always my name

Jim

I thought this thread was about FR not EP. DId you know if you can't add you can't post. No wonder we have the same posters all the time. Just a thought. :devil:

[quote=Jim Melo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":yylbr53y

As always my name

Jim

As always my name

Jim[/quote:yylbr53y]

He won't sue because the best defense to libel or slander is the truth...

[quote=It's because][quote="Jim Melo":33dkiffv]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim Melo":33dkiffv

As always my name

Jim

As always my name

Jim[/quote:33dkiffv]

He won't sue because the best defense to libel or slander is the truth...[/quote:33dkiffv]

Our case has been proven. You still have not proven yours. If there are missing documents provide them.

As always my name

Jim

Jim, once again you're having a battle of wits with unarmed idiots. Hey idiots we still haven't seen the DD 214.

Quote Originally Posted by NoWits
    Jim, once again you're having a battle of wits with unarmed idiots. Hey idiots we still haven't seen the DD 214.
    I can post mine....HONORABLE.......is in big letters. Can't be missed.

As always my name

Jim

Met with FR this week and was impressed with his plans for our community and the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office.

I read the posts on this site and it sounds like a bunch of kids arguing in a playground. If you are law enforcement officers you should be embarrassed. I do not know how many private citizens read the posts on this site, I hope not many, because like me, they would see how unprofessional you all act.

A concerned citizen. (very concerned)

Concerned citizen, I wouldn't worry yourself too much. Most of the posts you are reading on here are from former CCSO employees who were fired for one reason or another. They have now jumped behind candidates in hopes of getting their jobs back. They most likely won't ever work for CCSO again.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112