FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF

Ask the road deputies and corrections officers, they are fully supporting Frank Rubino as he is the only hope for change. The thing is this, they will not come out publicly until the fear subsides. BOLO for more information on Charlotte's only hope FRANK RUBINO! :cop:

Re: FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by itsme lol
    Ask the road deputies and corrections officers, they are fully supporting Frank Rubino as he is the only hope for change. The thing is this, they will not come out publicly until the fear subsides. BOLO for more information on Charlotte's only hope FRANK RUBINO! :cop:
    Were have we heard hope and change before? Hhmm...

Frank Rubino is our only choice. He is the right man for us. He has the credentials and no skeltons to have to worry about. He has our support and we need to show it. What are you afraid of?

Yeah, and ya get 4 years and then what. Aside from the turmoil and high turn over who will be waiting in the wings when he heads home for the last time?

Goff?

Desquin?

Who?

At least with BP we could expect continuity for 2-3 terms with promotions from within, not more outsiders.

Just my 2 cents.

The negative posts you're seeing are coming from the Pope camp. Take notice of the user names of the negative posts and then take notice they are also posting negative things about every other candidate, but Pope and you would realize that. The Pope camp is very nervous. Pope's campaign has stalled. He lost some of his cash when he had to buy back all of those raffle tickets. His website and facebook page hasn't been updated in weeks. His people seemed to have shifted their focus to this site slamming all other candidates. The people of Charlotte county have seen through his BS and now know him as the novice that he is. BP, GS, and FR were really the only qualified candidates to begin with. Without the mudslinging of the Pope campaign getting in the way maybe the remaining can get down to what is important which is the issues.

I've listened to what all three of these candidates have had to say not just during the events but have spoken to them one on one. All of them have good ideas. Both FR and GS are at the disadvantage of not knowing the ins and out of the SO. Both of them have spoken of doing things and bringing things back that the SO is already doing, or for good reason ended. I informed them of this and they both had a surprised look on the faces. It's not their fault as they are usually getting their info second hand at best. This information shortage coupled with some of the people the are associated with put them at a disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The negative posts you're seeing are coming from the Pope camp. Take notice of the user names of the negative posts and then take notice they are also posting negative things about every other candidate, but Pope and you would realize that. The Pope camp is very nervous. Pope's campaign has stalled. He lost some of his cash when he had to buy back all of those raffle tickets. His website and facebook page hasn't been updated in weeks. His people seemed to have shifted their focus to this site slamming all other candidates.
    The Pope camp haven't shifted at all. They've been on here slamming the others from the beginning. They slam all posters who do not share their views and when posters try to express their reasonings over several posts, they slam some more claiming the others have "parrot syndrome." if anything, Pope may have told them to back off a bit because they have now toned it down a bit. Some in his camp, the non-Leo's cannot grasp basic laws and will argue until others just give up because there is just no reasoning with them. It's their way or no way with them and it's quite disturbing sometimes the way they have acted. Notall are bad, but a few, no names mentioned are very childish in the way they present themselves on here.

Quote Originally Posted by You got that right!
    The negative posts you're seeing are coming from the Pope camp. Take notice of the user names of the negative posts and then take notice they are also posting negative things about every other candidate, but Pope and you would realize that. The Pope camp is very nervous. Pope's campaign has stalled. He lost some of his cash when he had to buy back all of those raffle tickets. His website and facebook page hasn't been updated in weeks. His people seemed to have shifted their focus to this site slamming all other candidates.
    The Pope camp haven't shifted at all. They've been on here slamming the others from the beginning. They slam all posters who do not share their views and when posters try to express their reasonings over several posts, they slam some more claiming the others have "parrot syndrome." if anything, Pope may have told them to back off a bit because they have now toned it down a bit. Some in his camp, the non-Leo's cannot grasp basic laws and will argue until others just give up because there is just no reasoning with them. It's their way or no way with them and it's quite disturbing sometimes the way they have acted. Notall are bad, but a few, no names mentioned are very childish in the way they present themselves on here.

Correcting lies and telling the truth is not slam posts. I have not claimed that posters have "Parrot Syndrome" I have proven it. You see that is your problem you have no creditabilty to stand upon. Go back and read the posts and find a lie that I have posted. Facts, knowledge, and the truth will always stand. Bull, lies, and enuendos will always fall. EP has not asked anyone to backoff, we just get tired of constantly correcting you.

As always my name

Jim

[quote=Jim Melo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "You got that right!":1slr9rz1

Correcting lies and telling the truth is not slam posts. I have not claimed that posters have "Parrot Syndrome" I have proven it. You see that is your problem you have no creditabilty to stand upon. Go back and read the posts and find a lie that I have posted. Facts, knowledge, and the truth will always stand. Bull, lies, and enuendos will always fall. EP has not asked anyone to backoff, we just get tired of constantly correcting you.

As always my name

Jim[/quote:1slr9rz1]

Jim, it doesn't really matter if what you spout out is truth or fiction. Here's a fact for you... Eddie is going to lose this election because of your support and perceived influence you have over Eddie. Nobody want to hear from you. Period! As a result, people who were in support of Ed have jumped into Frank's camp.

So, in a nutshell... You probably have cost Eddie the election. And nothing can change that at this point. Sad but true!

[quote=Think about it][quote="Jim Melo":3mga5d1x]
    Quote Originally Posted by "You got that right!":3mga5d1x

As always my name

Jim[/quote:3mga5d1x]

Jim, it doesn't really matter if what you spout out is truth or fiction. Here's a fact for you... Eddie is going to lose this election because of your support and perceived influence you have over Eddie. Nobody want to hear from you. Period! As a result, people who were in support of Ed have jumped into Frank's camp.

So, in a nutshell... You probably have cost Eddie the election. And nothing can change that at this point. Sad but true![/quote:3mga5d1x]

If that was the truth you would of left me alone a long time ago. Think about it he is the threat and you will say and do anything to disrupt his advantage. I have already had two other camps reach out to me and ask me to jump ship. Wonder why?

My word is my word and my total support lies with Ed Pope.

As always my name

Jim

[quote=Jim Melo][quote="Think about it":1rsott6q][quote="Jim Melo":1rsott6q]
    Quote Originally Posted by "You got that right!":1rsott6q

As always my name

Jim[/quote:1rsott6q]

So, in a nutshell... You probably have cost Eddie the election. And nothing can change that at this point. Sad but true![/quote:1rsott6q]

If that was the truth you would of left me alone a long time ago. Think about it he is the threat and you will say and do anything to disrupt his advantage. I have already had two other camps reach out to me and ask me to jump ship. Wonder why?

My word is my word and my total support lies with Ed Pope.

As always my name

Jim[/quote:1rsott6q]

Jim, I was in support of Eddie until you started posting on here in his support. If he kicked you to the curb, I would be in support of him again. The last thing I want is to be working for you again. If everyone thinks morale is low now in the jail, just wait until the Fuehrer is back in power.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast