FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: FRANK RUBINO FOR CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yes, he was Honerably discharged from the Marine Corps.
    Can you please provide that information. Thank You.

Not sure if this is a double post but heard FR received the FOP endorsement. Guess most people at the meeting have brains.

Now all he has to do is get out to the public alittle more so they can put a name to the face...His bus should do the trick. Not to late for everyone to jump on board, promise we won't call you frontrunners.

BP should make a phone call and perhaps throw his support behind FR, may save face.

EP....sorry, maybe a few more years working through the ranks and you may have a shot.

SO for FR

Quote Originally Posted by Double Post
    Not sure if this is a double post but heard FR received the FOP endorsement. Guess most people at the meeting have brains.

Now all he has to do is get out to the public alittle more so they can put a name to the face...His bus should do the trick. Not to late for everyone to jump on board, promise we won't call you frontrunners.

BP should make a phone call and perhaps throw his support behind FR, may save face.

EP....sorry, maybe a few more years working through the ranks and you may have a shot.

SO for FR
    FR will do nothing for this agency just like the FOP, WOW now that sounds like the perfect marriage.

Vote Pope 2012!!

[quote=Hell No]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Double Post":3gz4v9zx

SO for FR
    FR will do nothing for this agency just like the FOP, WOW now that sounds like the perfect marriage.

Vote Pope 2012!![/quote:3gz4v9zx]
    The FOP isn't for the agency they are for the officers. That's why they endorsed FR. If you don't like what they are doing get involved.

Ok enough of this crap. This talking about being a biggot or racist or talking about someone's ethnic backgound is ignorant to say the least. So whom ever you are it really needs to stop. Especially those that think they know about EP.

EP should be the last one you could talk crap about. From being involved with special olymipics, little league, pop warner, foster parent to adopting two beautiful girls with special needs. And by the way they are both African American.

So as you again spread lies and just plain bull crap......you just don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Because EP has a plan for illegal immigration, and the other candidates did not have an answer.... does in no way make him a biggot.

So grow up and act professional.

As always my name

Jim

I am hearing that some of the candidates r promising raises....they dont't make the decision, the commissioners do. AND if he is able to get raises what is lost???? Thought about that....
    I am family member of an officer and a raise probably means health insurance changes. Right now the insurance is paid, and this family is saving 1,000's of dollars per month on medicine. To not get a raise vs. starting to pay for insurance will have effects that aren't being thought about. Rubino is making a promise that can't be kept, commissioners have already said no raises.

Think about the promises....education doesn't always make u the best candidate. It's being able to make promises that can be followed thru.

Just saying

Stop with the heritage slam stuff here!

Looking forward to election day FR. I am hearing small polls are being conducted and you are clearly the front runner.

Good Luck !

Quote Originally Posted by Go Baby
    Looking forward to election day FR. I am hearing small polls are being conducted and you are clearly the front runner.

Good Luck !
    sure hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Green for FR
    FR is well spoken, experienced, and appears to have the heartbeat of the rank and file of the SO. I will do my part to make all those I come in contact with to vote for FR.

I hope you all do the same.

Great job FR....keep it up !
    I could not agree more, FR the man FR the Sheriff

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast