The Audacity of the "She"riff

The Audacity of the "She"riff

My buddy works at the local fire dept and they asked that the Sheriff's truck be moved (big picture of him on the sign on the truck) as it was a fire hazard. He was told to call the real Sheriff, his wife, which he did then she argued with them about the truck. They moved it and then put it back there again, even though it is a fire hazard as it is in the way. The balls these people have

Re: The Audacity of the "She"riff

If it's such a fire hazzard, have your big bad hose hanger friend write them a citation and stop your whining wimp. Where is it located? Dunedin? That would explain your disdain for the Sheriff and his wife you puke bag. Now get back to work. Your 15 minute checks are await you!!!!

Don't worry citizens the real Sheriff is on his way. This guy Bob likes to play with little toys in a sand box. Im sorry Bob your time is about to run up. It was nice that you spent tax payers money to serve a 1 yr, appointed term. I hope changing out all the stationary, signs and even a calender was worth it.
    It seems your support has vanished and with the last round of promotions it shows how biased you really are.

Good Luck in private practice.

It's good to be king, I mean Fresh Prince of Dunedin!!!!

Leave the families out of this. Hate on Bob all you like, but leave spouses, kids, etc out of all this. Just sayin'