MEMORIAL DAY BLOWOUT "BASHING" 10-24 10-24 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MEMORIAL DAY BLOWOUT "BASHING" 10-24 10-24

At what point does the Interim flush out the leak? I thought he used to work narcotics? Whomever it is, like it or not, has been spot on. If I were BG I would figure it out in a hurry. When he discovers who it is, it will be more revealing than the actual information being leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Quality Control
    this serpico clown is correct there is going to be a nasty story - this admin better figure out who the leak is as he/she is sabatoging the sheriff's bid to win the election
    There are two leaks. One has already been i.d.'ed as straddling the fence and saying "its not me its not my fault - I had no idea he was going to do that" (prob another meeting same results) and the other is sooooooooo close he could bite bob in the balls. They know Rice is going to win just by the polls and feed the inside info I can't believe he isnt smart enough to figure this out when half of us know about it. The private dets. are also quite busy

I see, the leak needs to be eliminated for posting undisputed facts while these Narcogate detectives are sitting around collecting full pay on tax-payers dollars when Bobs IA crew still can't figure out what they did wrong.

Bob how long does it take to re-do an investigation that started almost 3 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Quality Control
    this serpico clown is correct there is going to be a nasty story - this admin better figure out who the leak is as he/she is sabatoging the sheriff's bid to win the election
    I have heard time and time again that the interim believes in full TRANSPARENCY-everything up front and open. So my question is this-why do we even need a leak? The interim should be telling everyone (public and agency) all that is going on. We should not have to rely on a 'leak' communicating damaging information to the press about what the interim is up to. He should just say, "I f'up", excuse me but please don't fire me.

The person who wrote the first 5 posts .yea I said it right. If your going to post, just do it in one post. Acting like you have backing for your original post is like a person talking to themselves. It's kind is sad.

Yea Yea, what he said!!

Oh my gosh! The last two people are soooooo smart! WoW, I am so smart to do this, everyone will think my original post has so many supporters that it must be true. What? Oh crap, did I say that outload? Oh the gig is up....

I guess this was a bust. What happened Serp lost your Mojo there Bro?

Hey what happened to the great all knowing SERPICO?!?!?!?!? Where did he go? Who could he be? What happened to all his great inside information? I hope he wasnt the dude hit by the car in Holiday the other day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12