EP has Skeletons - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: EP has Skeletons

You don't scare me punk

Quote Originally Posted by Henshaw
    Pope, why was you ex-wife so scared of you that she got a DVI? Did you slap her around, or just threaten her?
    Whats the buzz; Buzz?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Pope, why was you ex-wife so scared of you that she got a DVI? Did you slap her around, or just threaten her?
    Whats the buzz; Buzz?
    I don't have a dog in this fight. Leave me be RB

Quote Originally Posted by It Ends Now
    It couldn't of been so bad if she is throwing him a fundraiser you asshole. EP has never put his hands on her or anyone else. It sounds like the deputies that are talking the smack are the ones who worked in Dillards that tried to get in her pants but were unsuccessful. It’s a shame what politics in Charlotte County does to people to make them say such malicious things. EP is a great guy and will be a great Sheriff. I will bet that whoever is writing this crap doesn’t have the balls to sign their name or contact EP personally. Now I know why EP doesn’t go on this site. I can tell you that if I find out who is responsible for this crap I will rat your ass out publicly.
    Hey Sport, the DVI order and the times he violated are public record. Anyone that wants to can go to the Clerk of the Court's website and look it up. You can't deny your way out of this one.
    Well then Heck it must be true it's part of our wonderful archive of law breaking criminals of Charlotte County :snicker: You must be one of those people who believe everything you read. Did you read about the aliens in North Port about 10 years ago. Do you know how many times the CCSO has issued DVI on people who have not done a dam thing? I issued one to a guy who met a girl and the night before the DVI. She had no place to go so he let her spend the night. While he was at work the next day she got a DVI on him. We gave him 15mins to get his belongings and before the 7 days was up for their hearing she cleaned him out and left the state. There was never any abuse. DVI's are abused and 9 out of 10 are given to the wrong member of the family. Maybe you should find out why EP got divorced before you come to the conlcusion that he was abusive. Even better why don't you ask his ex wife if he ever laid his hands on her.

Deputy Who Cares about the Truth

Oh, so you’re claiming the official court records have been tampered with showing that it was the ex that filed the DVI and showing that EP violated it? I’ve heard this excuse before. The Lee academy records were tampered with to show he was kicked out? The Sarasota Academy records were tampered with to show he flunked out? The CJSTC records were tampered with to show he failed the State test? The FDLE records were tampered with to show he failed to complete field training with CCSO? Is deny, deny, deny going to your excuse for everything? You should wrap yourself in tinfoil and jump into a hole in the backyard before “they” get you to.

Oh, so you’re claiming the official court records have been tampered with showing that it was the ex that filed the DVI and showing that EP violated it? I’ve heard this excuse before. The Lee academy records were tampered with to show he was kicked out? The Sarasota Academy records were tampered with to show he flunked out? The CJSTC records were tampered with to show he failed the State test? The FDLE records were tampered with to show he failed to complete field training with CCSO? Is deny, deny, deny going to your excuse for everything? You should wrap yourself in tinfoil and jump into a hole in the backyard before “they” get you to.
    What I am saying is that they are lies. Let's see I can tell you stories of people who were arrested and there paperwork was falsified. If you think he was such an abusive person stopped the crap and ask his ex and I think you will find out that you’re the idiot. You mention Lee Academy, Hum you mean the same place where he graduated in uniform from the CCSO. Sarasota Academy where he attended and passed so that he could re- take his state exam. O and would you like the completed FTO paperwork from the CCSO gift wrapped too? Hey rumor crier, if what you are saying is all true then explain to me how he would of passed his backgrounds for the FHP and United States Secret Service to attend the 2009 Presidential Inauguration. Please don't tell me you’re an investigator for the CCSO, :snicker: I am a supporter of EP and worked on his background investigation. Do really think that EP would venture out on this campaign if what you were saying was true? Its individuals like you that have no business on this site.

Charlotte County Sheriff's Office

Class:

Law Enforcement

Type:

Full-Time

Start Date:

9/12/1994

Charlotte County

Separation:

(Separated on 1/5/1995) Failure to Complete Basic Recruit Training
    Disclaimer: The names in this database include every past and present officer to work in Florida, even those who never faced discipline from the CJSTC. Only the officers with information under 'Complaints' have had one or more cases sent to the CJSTC as of Nov. 2011.

In addition, unless otherwise noted by the word 'misconduct' in the Separation section, all other officers should be presumed to have left in good standing. Other phrases, such as 'Failure to Qualify' or 'Mandatory Retraining,' typically indicate that the officer's certification has lapsed because of retirement or reasons other than misconduct.

The information in this database comes from the FDLE.

What were you saying about completing FTO?
    Your other excuses were equally weak. He passed the Lee academy but still had to go to the Sarasota academy to take the State test? That doesn't even make sense. Should I start pasting the info from the Clerk's website as well. You're full of it and so is EP.

Charlotte County Sheriff's Office

Class:

Law Enforcement

Type:

Full-Time

Start Date:

9/12/1994

Charlotte County

Separation:

(Separated on 1/5/1995) Failure to Complete Basic Recruit Training
    Disclaimer: The names in this database include every past and present officer to work in Florida, even those who never faced discipline from the CJSTC. Only the officers with information under 'Complaints' have had one or more cases sent to the CJSTC as of Nov. 2011.

In addition, unless otherwise noted by the word 'misconduct' in the Separation section, all other officers should be presumed to have left in good standing. Other phrases, such as 'Failure to Qualify' or 'Mandatory Retraining,' typically indicate that the officer's certification has lapsed because of retirement or reasons other than misconduct.

The information in this database comes from the FDLE.

What were you saying about completing FTO?
    Your other excuses were equally weak. He passed the Lee academy but still had to go to the Sarasota academy to take the State test? That doesn't even make sense. Should I start pasting the info from the Clerk's website as well. You're full of it and so is EP.
    Did you make this all by yourself. That cut and paste thing is really great, isnt it? :devil:

Do you want me to paste the entire page as well, maybe the link to? You've been caught lying.

Guest, don’t bother. It won’t do any good. Even if you posted pictures and tons of supporting documents it wouldn’t matter to them. They are either fanatics or just part of Pope’s campaign team here to cover for him. A lot of people have already discovered the truth for themselves. That is why much of his support outside his inner circle has fallen away. His supporters inside the FOP have even abandoned him. From what I heard the FOP legislative committee headed by the supposedly biased to BP KD recommended that the FOP endorse FR. Apparently there was no votes cast for EP. He and GS were knocked out consideration early on. It was all between BP and FR. They choose FR because he’s a lifetime member of the FOP and BP was not. The Pope campaign is dying and they're going down screaming.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast