EP has Skeletons - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Re: EP has Skeletons

[youtube:i5mst0y1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNY_xAnP4s[/youtube:i5mst0y1]

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    [youtube:19mjv5qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNY_xAnP4s[/youtube:19mjv5qc]
    You do know that EP's people will just bury this in the thread and it will also set off another anti-DL thread that will get deleated.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth?
    [youtube:2gfu4wuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNY_xAnP4s[/youtube:2gfu4wuc]
    You do know that EP's people will just bury this in the thread and it will also set off another anti-DL thread that will get deleated.
    Look I went and buried this in the forum. Here's a bump.

Old news. From what I understand DL was in trouble for this interview on an open investigation. FDLE was headilng up the investigation and DL had no business on TV. Funny how he has laid low since then. Ever wonder why.

Not what I heard. FDLE approved the interview as long as he didn't give any details of the investigation. This is SOP for any investigation. You can state that there is an investigation just don't release any details. It's in the FDLE's court so of course you're not going to hear anything from the CCSO anymore. You aren't LE are you?

[youtube:2hie5ze4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNY_xAnP4s[/youtube:2hie5ze4]
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth?
    Not what I heard. FDLE approved the interview as long as he didn't give any details of the investigation. This is SOP for any investigation. You can state that there is an investigation just don't release any details. It's in the FDLE's court so of course you're not going to hear anything from the CCSO anymore. You aren't LE are you?
    Yes I am LE and I watched the video and he did give several details of an investigation he should of had nothing to do with. The best part of the video was when he said it was not political. That is funny I do not care who you are. Almost as funny as you with you copy cat name.

[quote=Way to go]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stealth?":23nfpr4u
    Yes I am LE and I watched the video and he did give several details of an investigation he should of had nothing to do with. The best part of the video was when he said it was not political. That is funny I do not care who you are. Almost as funny as you with you copy cat name.[/quote:23nfpr4u]
    I'm sorry, I looked at it again and I'm an idiot. He didn't say anything out of line. I'm still glad he's retiring this year. I'm switching over to FR. It's the smartest thing I've ever done.

[quote=Way to go][quote="Way to go":3do8i8w6]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stealth?":3do8i8w6
    Yes I am LE and I watched the video and he did give several details of an investigation he should of had nothing to do with. The best part of the video was when he said it was not political. That is funny I do not care who you are. Almost as funny as you with you copy cat name.[/quote:3do8i8w6]
    I'm sorry, I looked at it again and I'm an idiot. He didn't say anything out of line. I'm still glad he's retiring this year. I'm switching over to FR. It's the smartest thing I've ever done.[/quote:3do8i8w6]
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Unlike the others you chacked with someone other than EP and JM for your information. The rest are still sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213