2 hialeah guys getting hired????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 2 hialeah guys getting hired?????

Your dept. is lucky to get D.H from hialeah he is a great ofc but an even better person. in 2 years with the dept he has won ofc of the month and always give 100 percent everyday coming to work no matter what kind of b.s the city is going through. he is always there to look out for you and like another post states he will take the shirt off his back to help you. in turn we lose a great officer and an even better person and your dept. gains one in return so give this young man the opportunity he deserves and i guarantee when you meet him you will see what a great person he is. you will be missed D.H but we know this is for the best great to see you move on.

I went to the academy with DH and also worked with him. He is going to be missed besides being a good officer he is a great back up and friend. Im happy that he is going to a better place and it sucks that our administration pushes people away. DH will always have HPD officers to back him up wherever he goes.

ladies and Gentlemen of the City of Pembroke Pines Police Department. First off I wish to congragulate you on both of your newly aquired law enforcement proffessionals. Mr. Hidlago, Danny and Mr. Iglesias, Roberto. I can assure you that these two fine gentleman are superior police officers who will fit right into the Pembroke Pines Police Department. Furthermore; I will gaurentee that they will be an assit to your department, department personel, and to your citizens in which they are sworn to protect. This my fellow Brothers/Sisters in blue, I can assure you all the way to the bank.

They work extremely well with others and niether one would hesitate "not even for a single milli-second" to take his shirt off of his back in the event that you should need it. They're extremely bright, well that goes without saying... Just let their reports speak for themselves. They are hard-working community oriented police officers who interact well with the public in an attempt to better Police/Public relations. They are young, in-shape, handsome and energetic. furthermore; they are inteligent, caring, and provide great back up service when requested on a scene. In a nut shell.... Mr. Hidalgo and Mr. Iglesias are honest, hard-working cops, who are quick to help anyone at the drop of a hat. Furthermore; They are men who can be trusted fully with any task at hand.

In Conclusion, They are a deep loss to the city of Hialeah Police Department but a wonderful gain for the city of Pembroke Pines Police Department.

Danny...Robby... May God continue to bless the both of you's. You will be surely missed! God Speed my brothers..... DAS IT

I can't speak for all the Hialeah guys, cuz we have a bunch in the gardens, most good cops, but (EDITED PER TOS) was, is, and always will be a POS. I know Hialeah dumped him on you guys, but damn you for letting that jerk loose on MG

EDITED BY MOD 461

Why edit out his name when you didnt in the prior post? Take the good with the bad. RC is a POS. Is that better? Now go edit out the names from the love fest in the prior post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12