Hot Nights In Aventura - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Hot Nights In Aventura

Quote Originally Posted by Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTiger
    No telling what would make such a sweety like her go and do the wife ho thing. But, Tony, you always been tearing up the pretty ones. Ana told my ex-GF that he did things that her hubby would not do. BTW it was not just an 18, she was gonna leave her hubby but, T-Bone Tony and his pet horse were just making their rounds. Poor girl, she don't deserve this. Yes she do!!! SB, you did it again, and bragged about it to you know who. She'll talk if questioned.
    This above quote makes me sick to my stomach that it came from someone I work with and who I would probably give my life for. You have got to be one demented individual to post something like this about two of your coworkers who I doubt have never done anything to you. If you don't like them, fine. But consider their families having to read this type of filth on here! Do you have a soul inside you?

You sanctimonious hypocrite.
    How many character assassinations have been done in this department that you had kept quiet about just because you did not like the person. Where was your outrage then?
    Touch one of your pets and you go all touchy feely,
    Bull crap at its best.

Look JM misses us so much he still visits this site and posts stuff. No doubt he conferred with his buddy FM who still has no life and posts his drivel here too.

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO
    Look JM misses us so much he still visits this site and posts stuff. No doubt he conferred with his buddy FM who still has no life and posts his drivel here too.
    Who is JM and FM? You lost me.

every department, office building, hospital, etc. has affairs going on... it's not unusual. this dirty defense attorney got what he needed to raise a little doubt for his KILLER CLIENT to walk free.

let's see what the future holds for both the killer, and the attorneys that helped him walk...

karma baby.

Scumbag defense. I had the pleasure of knowing AH when I was down in SFLA. She is a great person foremost, great cop and great investigator.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdCopper
    Scumbag defense. I had the pleasure of knowing AH when I was down in SFLA. She is a great person foremost, great cop and great investigator.
    And apparently a great bangeroo! Yum yum squishy squish. I'm just jealous I couldn't hit that!

It's funny how people talk about WHY? WHY are you making these comments, she's our coworker. None of you would take your wife back after an affair, secondly her husband didn't know, if he doesn't leave he's a sucka. No good professional does that, they leave their significant other before it hits the fan, she is going down. Pack your bags, New York sounds nice. Oh wait, a lot of americans are now moving to Dubai. Try it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And apparently a great bangeroo! Yum yum squishy squish. I'm just jealous I couldn't hit that!
    YES- THATS WHAT SHE IS BEST KNOWN FOR NOW!!

Sounds like you two were veeery close! ops:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sounds like you two were veeery close! ops:
    So were some others

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast