Recent Promotion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Recent Promotion

Interesting how you never answered the questions.

I will ask again.
    When was he a leader that qualifies him to be a Captain, how many people has he supervised in PP or CIB?
    When, in his entire career, did he work hard? (Playing Golf excluded)
    What type of ladder brings you from Agent to Captain? Are those only available at the Tallahassee Home Depot?

There was no logic to this promotion and it can not be based on anything other than more bad judgements from the administration. The selected captain may be a nice person and all that but his qualifications were at the bottom of the barrel of the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I will ask again.
    When was he a leader that qualifies him to be a Captain, how many people has he supervised in PP or CIB?
    What type of ladder brings you from Agent to Captain? Are those only available at the Tallahassee Home Depot?
    Since it bothers you so much, why don't you list your name and qualifications so everyone can bad mouth you.

I will ask again.
    Since it bothers you so much, why don't you list your name and qualifications so everyone can bad mouth you.

You still didn't answer the question because it is obvious that you can't
    Yes It bothers me, back-room deals, injustice and cronyism bother me and it should bother you as well.
    This was the last act of a corrupt and incompetent leadership and will be their legacy.
    The most qualified candidate should have gotten that position, not the most connected or politically expedient.

Kool aid drinker said, "Since it bothers you so much, why don't you list your name and qualifications so everyone can bad mouth you".(quote)

Better yet, why don't you and I'll call you. Anybody that trys to justify this latest move by the Right Reverend GG has done to much meth. Those of us with common sense can only hope that FWC leadership reviews this and those other GG moves from the past and ships the Rev back to Gooberville where he belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by People Last
    Kool aid drinker said, "Since it bothers you so much, why don't you list your name and qualifications so everyone can bad mouth you".(quote)

Better yet, why don't you and I'll call you. Anybody that trys to justify this latest move by the Right Reverend GG has done to much meth. Those of us with common sense can only hope that FWC leadership reviews this and those other GG moves from the past and ships the Rev back to Gooberville where he belongs.
    Look, I am not arguing most of your points about cronyism and GG preacher magical nonsense. I agree. The unfortunate things there are NO promotional processes at DEP. What allows CT to start as a LT, having never really been in patrol anywhere, having no DEP background, having nothing, and now being an "Officer" making 44K a year when all the rest make 32K. How does most of the promotions happen.

I agree about the prolbems here. THere is a total breakdown in leadership.

DJ Led a big case, which lasted several years. He worked hard. He started in Patrol, became an agent (all at this agency by the way), then promoted to the NEXT level. It is not his fault the next level is Capt. The beloved idiots in TAlly got rid of all the in between jobs to save the empty chief jobs. Don't blame him because he beat out the other candidates. Again, he is educated, worked hard, has a good track record, has been in the military, and has started at the bottom, which is more then can be said for ALL the other candidates that applied that started here not anywhere near the bottom. He has done good for the squad he supervised for the last 8 months and will do good for his new ones.

I have answered your questions, you just do not like the answers. And I believe FWC was on board with this one so good luck with your whining. Or are you just upset that what has been happening to the rest of us is finally happening to you. Was funny when you got to bypass everything and get where you are while the rest of us suffered. Now your crony people are gone, you feel all alone. Well most of us have been alone for quite some time.

Stop being a baby. A good move was made for once. In the words of my supervisors, get over it.

Please do not quit your job to become a fortune teller because you are not good at it. If you knew the totality of the circumstance you might render an accurate opinion of the issue or you just might be biased toward the successful candidate. You are ill informed about the situation and offering a half baked opinion. Offering theories about motivation for anyone that questions your conclusion is no better than the jokers in Tally and their promotional exploits. As they say, birds of a feather flock together.

Most people know the difference between whats right and whats wrong. This decision, one of many, was wrong on every level. The silent majority knows.

The promotion was fair. What would not have been fair and made us look even worse, promoting G.L. with investigations pending (and they are not good boy ones). Please.....he couldn't keep his mouth shut and the peeps he thought were his, they couldn't keep theirs shut either. We know what kind of a talker he is and was and know who he was talking about. We heard it on our side about them. All I have to say.....KARMA is a :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12