Recent Promotion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Recent Promotion

You are all quiet about this subject. Mice or men?

Re: Recent Promotion

If you are talking about the new Capt for CIB south then I have something to say. I have known this person for quite some time and worked along side him. He is a great leader, educated, honest, and hard working. He is a leader, which is a trait absent many of the supervisors at DEP. He will be a great fit for the position and I am happy to see him succeed.

Thanks Greg.

Are you kidding? THe cronies continue.....Promote, we are being disolved in a month?

Question: Did FWC officers get to try out for this position? After all, they allowed DEP to submit applications for their positions before the merger.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Question: Did FWC officers get to try out for this position? After all, they allowed DEP to submit applications for their positions before the merger.
    FWC allowed us to submit applications but we were not eligible for promotions to their positions till after July 01. Guess you missed that part. It would stand to reason that FWC would not have been able to qualify for this positions since it was being filled prior to the merger.

07/01 is the magical date.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 8675309
    Thanks Greg.
    Sorry buddy this is not Greg. I do know the agent that got promoted. He is a good person and a good leader. He is educated and has a positive background and has worked hard. He started with DEP and worked up the ladder. More then can be said for most of the cronies in DEP.

Please ,G .L. is a excellent boss.Lots of exp. with Sheriffs Office and then as Lt.with DEP P.P.I worked for him a long time.Happy for him..............

Some of you people need to quit being so nasty..............

Thanks Greg.
    Sorry buddy this is not Greg. I do know the agent that got promoted. He is a good person and a good leader. He is educated and has a positive background and has worked hard. He started with DEP and worked up the ladder. More then can be said for most of the cronies in DEP.

1- When was he a leader?
    2- When did he work hard?
    3- What ladder, he went from Agent to Captain, on who's shoulders ?

Thanks Greg.

1- When was he a leader?
    2- When did he work hard?
    3- What ladder, he went from Agent to Captain, on who's shoulders ?
    CIB has no Lt's anymore. Remember. All there was to promote to in CIB is a Capt. What Lt's in CIB are worth a you know what, oh thats right, there are non anymore.

He started out in DEP patrol, was in the military, has a degree, is educated, worked hard, promoted to agent etc. Give it up, your cronies are no longer here and after next month we will all be in a better place.

For once a good decision was made, and there has been very few.

Good job D.J. Good luck in your future. Don't worry about the sour pusses here that are upset they no longer have a big D to suck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast