atmosphere - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: atmosphere

Re: atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by wtf2
    Ha Ha Ha. You consider finding a roach Officer of the Year material. :snicker: :lol: :roll: ops:
    I am more productive then someone chasing manatees all day. But no take home car for me. :twisted: :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by causeway terror
    Quote Originally Posted by wtf2
    Ha Ha Ha. You consider finding a roach Officer of the Year material. :snicker: :lol: :roll: ops:
    I am more productive then someone chasing manatees all day. But no take home car for me. :twisted: :twisted:

PRODUCTIVITY alone....does not make a good cop, a monkey can be trained to write tickets. Some people (YOU) just have no clue what the profession is all about.

Please do tell what makes a good cop or what the "profession" is about. Is it pampered little people who had the carpet rolled out for them since day one or is it spoiled children who get whatever they ask for because because of their gender? Its pretty clear to everyone that certain officers are shown favortism. And by the way check your stats, you are not top cop by any standards. Why don't you try and show up to work on a regular basis for one.

A good cop has Integrity, has confidence with the ability to keep a situation under control. The ability to remain calm in stressful situations. The ability to show compassion. Being reliable by showing up, that your co-workers know that you will be there when it turns to shit. Having patience. Those are just a start.

[quote="Mr. King"]A good cop has Integrity, has confidence with the ability to keep a situation under control. The ability to remain calm in stressful situations. The ability to show compassion. Being reliable by showing up, that your co-workers know that you will be there when it turns to shit. Having patience. Those are just a start.

It helps when you have a permanent FTO/stalker at your side.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345