Crumbell PERJURY?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Crumbell PERJURY?

:idea: Perjury
    Misuse Of Public Position
    Source: Verifiable Complaint
    This is BCs hand picked "BOY", If you wan't more of the same, HEs Your man. :P

I will vote for POPE

Re: Crumbell PERJURY?

Post the whole entry, don't "edit" like NBC did the Zimmerman 911 call.

Complaints
    Perjury
    Category: Dis
    Opened Date: 1/26/2006
    Closed Date: 2/27/2006
    No Discipline Imposed

Quote Originally Posted by A Guest
    Post the whole entry, don't "edit" like NBC did the Zimmerman 911 call.

Complaints
    Perjury
    Category: Dis
    Opened Date: 1/26/2006
    Closed Date: 2/27/2006
    No Discipline Imposed
    "No Discipline Inposed", there never is for cronies. That's the point.
    When your boy was asked about it at the forum, he said: "I have no idea what you're talking about." When EP and GS were asked about their suspicions, they put it all in detail and took away all doubt.

You have to see it to believe it, but you people are blind. :roll:

If you truly want to know what it is about instead of spreading rumor and innuendo you can always request the details of the case from either the Sheriff’s Office or FDLE. FDLE has the contact information on their website to obtain those details. That way at the next event somebody can ask a more specific question with details. When you ask a question like that it’s helpful to already have the answer. That person last night was ill prepared.

You're right, BP is ill prepared. :devil:

I know you got that information from an article from the Sarasota Herald. Please post the link here for that information.

Prummell chapter 7 bankruptcy

Chapter 7 1998

I blocked out address out of respect that he wont give us. If he cannot handled his finances then how can he handle the sheriffs buget

Prummell, William G., Jr., xxxx Road, Rotonda West, 98-21200, Debts: N/A, Assets: $100,541, Largest Creditor: Homeside Lending, $55,406.

Anyone that has been with the department long enough knows exactly where that charge originated from and why it was dismissed. Look at when it was filed and then remember what unit BP was in charge of around time. It was not a cover-up and BP did nothing wrong. I’m not sure why BP didn’t want to come out and say anything. Maybe he didn’t want any more attention brought to the man who filed that complaint; he used to be a Deputy. Then again maybe he genuinely never knew a complaint was filed. The Sheriff may have no caused it without ever saying anything to him about it. It was a difficult situation considering the person that was involved. As I said if you were here then you already know. If you weren’t then go find out for yourself. You may want to ask JM personally as he was around then; even though he wasn’t with the department then I’m sure he would remember.

You are just like BP. You deny everything up to the raises taken away from the Deputies. Hey, if the charge never existed why was he so quick to use the "I have no idea" defence? Thing is, he indeed has no idea.

Hey there's a new slogan for him: The audacity of no ideas!

Re: Prummell chapter 7 bankruptcy

Quote Originally Posted by chapter 7
    Chapter 7 1998

I blocked out address out of respect that he wont give us. If he cannot handled his finances then how can he handle the sheriffs buget

Prummell, William G., Jr., xxxx Road, Rotonda West, 98-21200, Debts: N/A, Assets: $100,541, Largest Creditor: Homeside Lending, $55,406.
    You're not asking a question but making a statement. BP answered this last night. It happened 14 years ago when he was still a patrolman working for this agency during the Worch years. If you were around then you'd know we were near the lowest paid agency in the state back then. His wife was out of work and they were doing the best they could. Since that happened 14 years ago he has obtained and MBA which covers budgeting and has worked on the CCSO's budget. If that answer isn;t good enough for you you're not going to get any better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast