Mark Edwards Wins Arbitration - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Mark Edwards Wins Arbitration

Quote Originally Posted by SCUMBAG
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    just because you lie to psb to save your job or help your buddy doesn't necessarily mean that you will lie on the stand.
    Wow. Let's all pray this piece of work that posted this is not one of us. That's EXACTLY what it means pal. If you will lie to your own brothers and sisters in the PD what's stopping you from lying about a burglar or rapist or other felon? NOTHING. Your a disgrace to the badge and to the human race. Your pathetic. Enough said :evil:

Once again DB, RC, WM and BP, you lost.. lets check our own moral compasses and stop deflecting on others. God bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Lies, cheats, beat up numerous in handcuffs, sex on duty and many other countless violations which the cheifs cronies have done only received spankings. The difference between these individuals and Mark is "MARK IS NOT AN A$$ LICKER!" Make sure to document everything Mark, you may need those document for your future harassment suit.
    Thank you outside mod for reposting this, our inhouse moderator is out if control and deleting numerous post that had no violations.

The truth hurts those of the Baker team. They all will lose and lose big.

We all will lose our pay and pension thanks to their ego and greed.

Just let LCSO takeover and put everyone out of their misery...just remember no overtime there...you all will be miserable there too :lol:
    :devil: :devil: :devil:

We welcome LCSO as most of these fools needs to out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by PSB
    We welcome LCSO as most of these fools needs to out of work.
    Including you! :devil:

Good for me! I only have five years on so it wont hurt me. I am in STEP 1 so I can go to LCSO and make more money.
    Also will not have to deal with any of the BAKER group as they would never be hired at LCSO.
    You all will be unemployed! :devil: :devil: :devil: And will walk away laughing at us.

Unregistered
    Prince gone, Baker fired, Duke, about to get indicted, Jrod about to get terminated. Karma does come around.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456