Mark Edwards Wins Arbitration - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Mark Edwards Wins Arbitration

good job mark>>>>>>>>>> from chocolate thunder

More wins for the PBA and I am glad to see that Cecil P has not went away! I am sure he has more plans for the trash that went against him here at FMPD.
    Good job mark and the one's that always supported the real cops here.

Who cares about the back pay?? He WON his job back due to the poor choice the Chief made. That means the I A investigation was bad and the PBA and edwards WON!
    Mark went through hell for year due to this ego's of others but he HAS WON.
    there is nothing that take that away from him.
    To the ones in PSB that always posted about MArk working at Walmart" I guess you are sucking wind now??

This is the very reason why I voted for our old PBA board.

And this is why admin wanted Cecil out sooooo bad. Kerr and Mark are the first of FMPD history or at least sine I have been here (20+years) that two individual that admin wanted gone got their jobs back! I can't see Seller accomplishing this especially if the Chief and RC wants them gone. I suggest that anyone in the future gets screwed by admin and PBA is not doing their job to get an independent lawyer and go after the agency AND PBA!! Welcome home Mark!! Watch your back!! They will be on you like white on rice!

I bet AA is not happy about Mark's return after he sold him out.

Did you notice that Cecil was the one that sent us the information? looks like he is still around and Mark is using him since he is still on the PBA board. I guess we can use him also?? I heard that a offcier just used cecil for a I A interview? Glad to hear that we still have someone with a back bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Cops
    Did you notice that Cecil was the one that sent us the information? looks like he is still around and Mark is using him since he is still on the PBA board. I guess we can use him also?? I heard that a offcier just used cecil for a I A interview? Glad to hear that we still have someone with a back bone.
    Can someone confirm if this is true I would much rather have Cecil in my corner than Sellers. No hard feelings Sellers, just business.

Welcome back to a real cop! Don't worry Mark, life under these Sh*theads has only gotten worse since you've been gone. This proves you can't build up a BS case and later terminate a good man. You will have your pay back day soon my friend.

**Did you listen to me? the sh*t storm is gonna rain. It's your time to shine Mark. Hold your head up high and proud when you return to DUTY tomorrow!

Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF !!!
    Welcome back to a real cop! Don't worry Mark, life under these Sh*theads has only gotten worse since you've been gone. This proves you can't build up a BS case and later terminate a good man. You will have your pay back day soon my friend.

**Did you listen to me? the sh*t storm is gonna rain. It's your time to shine Mark. Hold your head up high and proud when you return to DUTY tomorrow!

Stay tuned!
    Tomorrow? So they put him on Salaam's Alpha nightmare? And so it begins!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast