The (Broken) Record

The (Broken) Record

The current Administration's re-election website advertises the following accomplishments as justification for continued employment:

Did not seek to or increase the budget - Name a SINGLE Sheriff in any of the 67 Florida Counties who did! Does he think the citizens are so ignorant as to not know what's going on throughout the state in regards to declining tax revenues? The truth is, the #1 guy stopped attending County Commission budget meetings and workshops and sent #2 in his place.

Added ten Deputies to patrol - Where are they? - Beef O'Brady's, the Elks Club, Subway? Instead of two cars parked outside of eating establishments, there are now three?

Absorbed $2.5 million in mandates without increasing the budget - For what? State contract radios that leave a ton to be desired? Any blind spots out there patrol deputies? Feel safer with the upgrade? Would it pain you to know that for a small hit to the budget, you would have a state-of-the art Motorola radio with complete county-wide coverage AND inter-agency talkgroup capability?

No lawsuits - YET. They are lining up like techno-geeks waiting for the next version of the I-Pad or I-Phone! Of course, the current administration may not have to answer for their misdeeds, that will be left to their successor. Can you say "negligent retention / promotion / training? How about unlawful termination? Gender discrimination? Sexual Harrassment / Hostile work environment / retaliation?" Just a small sample of what's in the works.

Lightbulb Re: The (Broken) Record

Wonder if #1 will just disappear like his once well known cell number when headlines begin to emerge? Escape to some backwoods airboat camp where other homophobes hide and continue to withdrawal into his own delusions much like his predecessor. Something else those two have in common. rumor has it internally that this current top dawg is "really losing it". getting worse with every prior supporter who has to break the news to him that they are supporting another. Instead of attempting to understand the reasons or hear the person or, hell, even saving face and walking away he "blows up" in what can be described as a fit or tantrum. Throwing every lie he can muster at them and making it worse. Hey genius, here's a hint just because you buy into your bs doesn't mean everyone will. Most can see obvious truths and just get more annoyed with the insult that they are blind, deaf, or suffer from Whiddens disease, that is stupidity. Good luck with that loser. Hey here's something, why not try a classic political tactic like blaming your predecessor- wait...ok how bout Blaming others in your admin could even fire someone...wait... Ok well it HAS been awhile maybe a new shake up could help . Firing someone and letting them take the blame for the last 3 years ... Gotta think big here... :devil:

Re: The (Broken) Record

He got rid of some of his most competent and experienced people in favor of his select group of goons. He had to make room for them to advance. He has no clue how much these idiots are reviled and laughed at by the rank and file. Hurry up November!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He got rid of some of his most competent and experienced people in favor of his select group of goons. He had to make room for them to advance. He has no clue how much these idiots are reviled and laughed at by the rank and file. Hurry up November!

Who all did he get rid of?

Everybody who was smarter and more credible that he was. That and whoever Super D. told him to.

Nelson the puppet is too busy switching hands.

Leather panties didn't like anyone who may have or had more authority than he does. WS and Mumbles know what kind of person he is, but since they share similar traits, its OK. They didn't want to hear about his activities or his methods, they look the other way so they must approve of them. Super D and his skinny little backstabbing snitch successfully eliminated everyone but Mumbles so far. I would imagine his skinny little former buddy is on the short list now as well because he knows too much and its rumored he tried to peddle what he knows to save himself down the road. They should look for jobs now and beat the rush in January. Exactly what is that makes D "Super" anyway? An arrogant jerk of a guy lost in his own self-made legend as he struts around followed by that fat giggling bimbo. Nobody is blind to that either. Yuck!

well i dont know about anyone else but i for one DO know what it is that gives Super D his power.

AND there is only one problem.

i cannot print it here because not only is it against the T.O.S. but is too nasty, vulgar, and obscene to print here.

and of course i dont have the photographic proof or video proof that is allegedly in possession of another person, but they are considering providing it. no they do not work at the agency and are no longer an leo. they are retired.

but it is going to come out at some point just as quickly as possible. time to expose this unnatural and vulgar behavior once and for all and at least send this degenerates packing. wow i just made a pun.

I was there I am sure I know what you are talking about.