STOP TRASHING FAMILIES - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: STOP TRASHING FAMILIES

The only person that finalized raffles and commited multiple acts of deception with reguards to illegal fundraising activities or elections fraud is Osborn. To my best knowledge, he has not been called to account for his actions. But our local S.O. could care less now that Osborn has recently droped out. Very few took his campaign seriously to begin with since it resembled a can't buy me love story at best with lots of animosity driving his ambition, it was an atrocity of sorts. Just glad that it's over with. Oh wait a minute, I think I get it now, a candidate former or even current perhaps sold a raffle ticket to a person who must have been arrested, thier name as donor then became public record, as was thier mugshot, and it serves to implicate an alignment with the candidate they supported in a weak effort at best to paint negative associations. Now it all makes sense. Why didnt you just say this in the first place :roll:

I was planing just that; but you beat me to it. I will be more blunt.
    Someone ran 29s on EP donors and posted bookings/"mugshots" of 5 people
    (no conviction by the way). He called them "scuzballs"; one of them claims he has a Tampa Atty. looking at $20mil for his arrest. And they just can't understand how EP could have so much grass roots support. Who ever did the posting is the real "SCUZBALL". To think these people could be running th SO is unsettling.

PS; One the there "mugs" sent Pope a large donation when he found out.
    Thanks, Vote for POPE.

Cool Re: STOP TRASHING FAMILIES

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Perhaps a link to the mugshots on this site and the posts regarding candidates families would clear up my confusion.
    If you continue to ask those questions; you have completely missed the point of this thread. Posting people's profiles on a public site is a violation of their Constitutional rights.
    If you are truly an LEO, or a person with morals, than you would know to protect those rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    Perhaps a link to the mugshots on this site and the posts regarding candidates families would clear up my confusion.
    If you continue to ask those questions; you have completely missed the point of this thread. Posting people's profiles on a public site is a violation of their Constitutional rights.
    If you are truly an LEO, or a person with morals, than you would know to protect those rights.
    LOL! Don't you have some traffic warnings that need to be issued to parked cars?

What Constitutional right is posting profiles a violation of? What kind of profile? Facebook, Sideways picture? :lol:

He meant MUGSHOTS you PIECE OF SHIT. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth™
    LOL! Don't you have some traffic warnings that need to be issued to parked cars?

What Constitutional right is posting profiles a violation of? What kind of profile? Facebook, Sideways picture? :lol:
    What a dumb##S MR, Hat. Use the other hand, you'll get it. :wink:

GUEST WROTE: [LOL! Don't you have some traffic warnings that need to be issued to parked cars?

The true colors come out when an administrator becomes "A GUEST". They look at road patrols as "scuzbags" who are only good for there STATS. :!:

There were no constitutional protections violated. All the information is public record. Donors can be found at the supervisor of elections website and then cross referenced with the public CCSO arrest records website. Anybody can do it.
    There has been much ado about WO's raffle. The simple truth of it is that when he held that raffle he had announced he was running but had not filed. Therefore he was not a candidate as far as the law is concerned. EP however did file and is legally a candidate subject to campaign finance laws. I know this may be to technical for some to understand. Luckily you have google.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO US, TELL ERIC HOLDER WHEN HE CALLS YOU. :wink:

WE NEED POPE :!: :!:

One more time.... NO cell phones at meetings, Dammit. :devil:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast