STOP TRASHING FAMILIES
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

STOP TRASHING FAMILIES

I am a Pope supporter. I've recently been made aware of this site. I have a close dear friend (he's like a father to me, and my family) whose family is part of the S.O. and supports a different candidate, we respect each others personal opinion. I was appalled by some of the stuff posted on here by all sides about his family, and mine (I'm told mug shots of people are posted here for simply supporting a candidate). That is low. I think it's outright malicious and repulsive.
    I guess in a forum like this, candidates and pundits are fair game for debate, but how will bashing a supporter's family members help anyones campaign.

Re: STOP TRASHING FAMILIES

People cannot stop bashing people over the head with insults. Taking shots at EPs' credibility, they are just scared. Go Pope!

Quote Originally Posted by 2(F)L girl
    I am a Pope supporter. I've recently been made aware of this site. I have a close dear friend (he's like a father to me, and my family) whose family is part of the S.O. and supports a different candidate, we respect each others personal opinion. I was appalled by some of the stuff posted on here by all sides about his family, and mine (I'm told mug shots of people are posted here for simply supporting a candidate). That is low. I think it's outright malicious and repulsive.
    I guess in a forum like this, candidates and pundits are fair game for debate, but how will bashing a supporter's family members help anyones campaign.
    I'm surpised you haven't been attacked yet admitting you're a Pope supporter. Your probably being tracked down right now by DLs special Pope squad. :cop: :devil:

FAIR GAME? I think KD qualifies. :cop:

Family is one thing, part of the problem is another. If they enter the debate they are fair game. They say what they please and they should be left alone. I think not. Hell one of them makes sure she is in the spot light. :twisted:

mug shots of people are posted here for simply supporting a candidate
    Not sure where you saw pictures posted here. Typically mugshots are of people arrested. If you have a mugshot of you then you are a scuzball and I could care less what is said of you.

As far as comments towards EP, the ones I have seen are calling his qualifications into question. Maybe I missed a few comments, but I dont think any of them are worth getting worked up over.

Perhaps you are hearing about comments towards JM? The issue there is that many of us had the misfortune of having to work with him. His argumentative, "I'm always right" DB attitude is going to bring out the anger. People are nearly as happy to hear about the prospect of him coming back as they are former Sheriff RW.

I would suggest that candidates for ANY office should know about the public scrutiny and criticism that a run for office brings. They should prepare themselves and their families for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Not sure where you saw pictures posted here. Typically mugshots are of people arrested. If you have a mugshot of you then you are a scuzball and I could care less what is said of you.

As far as comments towards EP, the ones I have seen are calling his qualifications into question. Maybe I missed a few comments, but I dont think any of them are worth getting worked up over.

Perhaps you are hearing about comments towards JM? The issue there is that many of us had the misfortune of having to work with him. His argumentative, "I'm always right" DB attitude is going to bring out the anger. People are nearly as happy to hear about the prospect of him coming back as they are former Sheriff RW.

I would suggest that candidates for ANY office should know about the public scrutiny and criticism that a run for office brings. They should prepare themselves and their families for it.
    Keep it about me and attempt to justify it. You have two people running their mouth and they are about as unprofessional as they come. You can tell by the posts you find on here. They change their screen name to make it appear that there are many instead of just a few. I get blamed for posting alot only becuase I use my name. If I continued to change my name I could really have a lying good time. That worries them that my integrity is in tact and theirs is not. They know for sure I will expose them for their unprofessional actions and hold them to task. So understand this is what they fear. Someone that takes the job seriously and will insure the tax payers get their money's worth. However, I have never seen anyone so fearful of something that has not even been decided. They are simply running on rumors and stupid talk. Remember I am not running and I am not looking for employment at this time. My life is a vacation and I am enjoying it. Jealous right?

As always my name

Jim :P

Any cop that uses "scumball" IS ONE and so is his boss. That is the mentality that filters down from the top. It seems the higher in rank and the longer they've been there, the deeper that attitude becomes ingrained. It's all about professional leadership, without it people like you make all LEOs look bad. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Can't stop yourself, can you? And this is not about Jim; he is not an issue. Why were peoples' mugshot posted here in the first place? Try to provide a reasonable answer and not get off topic.

They can't help themselves. They don't respect their own famlies. Look how many members of ccso beat their wives or cheat on them with other members of the dept. thats man/woman, woman/woman and man/man

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast