Knifed by the PBA Again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    What does David do anyway. I never seen the dude. Who is he? What does he do for us ??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What does David do anyway. I never seen the dude. Who is he? What does he do for us ??
    No one knows the answer to that question. All people sees him do is take lady’s out to lunch time to time. Do nothing for us not even lunch

Unregistered
    No one knows the answer to that question. All people sees him do is take lady’s out to lunch time to time. Do nothing for us not even lunch
    Man Robert Davis is a sell out. He swims with the cops and forgets us. They send him to fancy places and gives him meal tickets and he forgot where he came from. We don’t see him no more money is the root of all evil.

Unregistered

Angry

Man Robert Davis is a sell out. He swims with the cops and forgets us. They send him to fancy places and gives him meal tickets and he forgot where he came from. We don’t see him no more money is the root of all evil.
    All I can say is that I have been here for awhile to remember Sgt. Newman, than it was Delosantos aka (DELO) Delo was by far the best rep we ever had. He would always come around and chat with us, he would show up to even minor RTR, last time I saw Davis is when he was coampaigning for Steadman because he was either kicked out or about to be by Rivera.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12