1.6 MILLION SETTLEMENT (A RAT AND CHEESE STORY)

Unhappy 1.6 MILLION SETTLEMENT (A RAT AND CHEESE STORY)

Here comes another settlement from the rich City of Pines bank accounts to once again take care of two of their own.

One Captain Rattatouille (resigned after he was made an offer he couldn't refuse?) was being intimate with the cheese of a probationary Sgt. under his supervision. The Ratta did not like the flavor of things so he had the Sgt demoted that way he could continue eating the Sgt's cheese. The Sgt. was smart and hired a shark that saw right through the Ratta's game plan and now the cheese comes with a price tag of 1.6 million dollars, restoring of the Sgt. rank and a clean record to boot with a fine retirement.

DARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IT!!!!! FOR THAT PRICE TAG YOU CAN HAVE MY CHEESE TOO RATTA!!! I WILL EVEN LET YOU EAT IT IN PUBLIC WHILE I WATCH. SHOOOOOOOW ME THE MOOOOOOONEY!!!!!

Re: 1.6 MILLION SETTLEMENT (A RAT AND CHEESE STORY)

Really? He's gone, please move on with your life. Focus on Command staff who refuse to leave, get their children hired and take an SRO job because 1mil DROP and a 120k year pension is not enough money to live in this economy. How much money do you think was spent on that family through the years by this city. :?

Re: 1.6 MILLION SETTLEMENT (A RAT AND CHEESE STORY)

While I can agree with both stories presented here; the second one shows how the City operates,which is not a stellar example of progress.

The first one shows how morally and ethically bankrupt the leadership is at the department as well as how poor stewards of the peoples money the current group at City Hall has become.

If the civilian leadership would ever walk around the department and ask pointed questions, heads would roll. When was the last time you saw the Mayor, CM or a Commissioner at the PD during a non-election year? I would bet never....