block training - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: block training

Re: block training

What happen to the post about them all being on food stamps soon?? The TRT guys are all wanna be soldiers who could not make it in the real military.

For the next block training we need REAL LIFE scenarios, like a naked man chewing on another naked mans face. I would love to see how some of our guys react to that!

next block training

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat
    next block training
    beetlejuice has more heart and besides beet would whoop his butt "YEAH"

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    For the next block training we need REAL LIFE scenarios, like a naked man chewing on another naked mans face. I would love to see how some of our guys react to that!
    How about a washed up fat and emotionally scared ex cop ?

That would be Chief Baker. He is retired!

No

I dont care what any of you say, when sh7t hits the fan I would rather have him with me than some of the other cops. How many of you top cops had trouble qualifying ? How many are overweight/out of shape? Cmon MAN- Dont be jealous--- just get in the gym and start working out-- The skatium has a great starterprogram

Quote Originally Posted by humustube
    I dont care what any of you say, when sh7t hits the fan I would rather have him with me than some of the other cops. How many of you top cops had trouble qualifying ? How many are overweight/out of shape? Cmon MAN- Dont be jealous--- just get in the gym and start working out-- The skatium has a great starterprogram
    You got that right he is the sh7t! A washed up fat emotionally battered man. Bro if you need a 162, i'll be there for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky
    You got that right he is the sh7t! A washed up fat emotionally battered man. Bro if you need a 162, i'll be there for ya.
    Becky stop talking about you boyfriend Swift, that is very disrespectful. :snicker:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast