"iF i WANTED AMERICA TO FAIL"

"iF i WANTED AMERICA TO FAIL"

OFFICER SAFETY STARTS WITH KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU AND EVERY ONE ELSE

"If I wanted America to fail" http://youtu.be/CZ-4gnNz0vc

Re: "iF i WANTED AMERICA TO FAIL"

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    OFFICER SAFETY STARTS WITH KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU AND EVERY ONE ELSE

"If I wanted America to fail" http://youtu.be/CZ-4gnNz0vc
    Officer safety this clown said? The republican political operatives are at it again.

We can not deny the video speaks the truth :cop:

As i worked and enjoyed my Dolphins games and other mindless entertainment our country was stolen from us. I use to make fun of conspiracy theorist, but now realize what deep trouble our country is really in.
    Hate to say it, but not enough have awaken to the deception.
    The game is almost over.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    As i worked and enjoyed my Dolphins games and other mindless entertainment our country was stolen from us. I use to make fun of conspiracy theorist, but now realize what deep trouble our country is really in.
    Hate to say it, but not enough have awaken to the deception.
    The game is almost over.
    This country will not fail, never ever... On the other hand you will fail in your attempt to bring fear to the readers of this forum. You who else is gonna fail? Rick Scott, your republican hero will fail in his attempt to destroy the FRS and leave us without a pension. We will defeat your republican clown at the supreme court, then at the legislative elections, and finally in the 2014 elections when we will throw him out of office like the douchebag that he is.