EP's illegal raffle - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: EP's illegal raffle

Funny how you again ignored the real questions. However, I expected nothing less.

As always my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If EP cannot even follow the laws running a campaign how can he run a sheriffs department the size of Charlotte?
    Yeah, you keep wearing your big-boy pants around town and Jim will come and kick 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Melo
    Funny how you again ignored the real questions. However, I expected nothing less.

As always my name

Jim

JM you have the right to reain silent... Just getting you and EP use to hearing it. Maybe you should exercise these rights and quit making written confesions. No keep flapping your gums, like I said before you're the best thing going for everybody else. JM You sound just like the suspects that we arrest always trying to justify your actions by blaming someone else. Oh yeah you wouldn't know that because you were never a law enforcement officer, but I would have thought with all of EP's EIGHT YEARS of experience which is equal to everyone elses 32 years as you stated would have known that raffles were illegal. Like one of your supporters stated "Another one bites the dust". Don't drop the soap. Go BP

If EP cannot even follow the laws running a campaign how can he run a sheriffs department the size of Charlotte?
    Hell, sounds like he is perfect to run the SO, around here the sheriff makes his own laws on the fly. :snicker:

JM you have the right to reain silent... Just getting you and EP use to hearing it. Maybe you should exercise these rights and quit making written confesions. No keep flapping your gums, like I said before you're the best thing going for everybody else. JM You sound just like the suspects that we arrest always trying to justify your actions by blaming someone else. Oh yeah you wouldn't know that because you were never a law enforcement officer, but I would have thought with all of EP's EIGHT YEARS of experience which is equal to everyone elses 32 years as you stated would have known that raffles were illegal. Like one of your supporters stated "Another one bites the dust". Don't drop the soap. Go BP
    Unlike you and your buddies I have nothing to hide. As a matter of fact we have been proactive with our response. We even called the press and offered an interview. We have put everything on our web site. I have even answered you fools on this forum. You see that is the difference between you and me. I have my integrity in tack and do not have a need to look over my shoulder. So again you have spewed off at the mouth and have no idea what you are talking about. I have never seen so many perfect people in my life. I think you may really be surprised how all of this turns out.

Anyway if you had anything on me why do you not show up and read me the miranda.

As always my name

Jim

P.S. This really show how much of a threat EP really is.

You’re such a whining little Bit__. Your ship is sinking Mello Yellow get out the life raft you’re going down. There goes all that eight years of experience and he'll never be trooper of the year again. Maybe you can get another tow truck and name it Mader and EP can drive it for you. Now I don't care who you are know that's funny. Maybe you guys can put me on your visitation list. I can hold a raffle and get you commissary money. Again know that's funny, maybe I should have been a comedian. No I guess not because I have something JM doesn't and took EP three tries to get... Can you guess-- A Certified Law Enforcement Certificate and more that eight long years of experience.

As always Glad I'm not JM.
    Keep calling names and hiding behind your key board. I am convinced that you would not look me in the eye and call me a *****. Do you want to know why because you are a coward. I had no idea that we were going to compare our accomplishments. You are correct you are something that I will never be......A COWARD...Does that come with a certificate?

As always my name

Jim

"Meloman", Shhh. Maybe they'll get bored and go away. :wink:

Not on your life... I'm not going anywhere. Melo Yellow you can have three boxers, three white t-shirts, and all the lovin you handle. The yellow is for the streak you have down your back. When AHP's the new Jail Commander maybe you can mop his floor, and maybe EP can hold bibble studies then at least he can tell the truth and say he has supervised 50 people as you state. You mentioned earlier that noone will answer your question. Well you yourself never told us the fifty people EP has supervised... Were waiting!

Sapp for Sheriff

Not on your life... I'm not going anywhere. Melo Yellow you can have three boxers, three white t-shirts, and all the lovin you handle. The yellow is for the streak you have down your back. When AHP's the new Jail Commander maybe you can mop his floor, and maybe EP can hold bibble studies then at least he can tell the truth and say he has supervised 50 people as you state. You mentioned earlier that noone will answer your question. Well you yourself never told us the fifty people EP has supervised... Were waiting!

Sapp for Sheriff
    I see you didn't take JM up on his offer and call him a ***** to his face. You are a coward as he said. Oh by the way you are so stupid JM never said EP supervised anyone. He corrected your incorrect quote of 60,that's all. He always makes you people look like the school kids that you are. Go JM, we apprieciate you.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast