EP's illegal raffle - Page 6
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Re: EP's illegal raffle

You'll never get the answer you're looking for from Jim. He, that's a fact jack, the other guy, and others scream about reporting another officer (JM) for wrong doing, but then in another post claim there are cover-ups and corruption with the current admin. What do you think an admin under their leadership would look like where officers could get away with anything and their fellow officers are discoraged from reporting it? To be honest JM got away with it for years, most of his career in fact. Very few ever called him on it. It wasn't until he obtained rank and started threatening others with rank. People that aren't inclined to put up with that kind of crap did it get reported. As I said before he even threatened officers of equal and even higher rank than him. I guess Jack would have just kept his mouth shut as officer's and staff's careers were ruined and others quit. Preserve that thin green line, hey Jack. That's the kind of mentality that breeds real corruption. Not the kind of corruption that Stealth was talking about. He admitted in another post that he believes corruption is any decission that admin makes that he doesn't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by The Turnkey
    You'll never get the answer you're looking for from Jim. He, that's a fact jack, the other guy, and others scream about reporting another officer (JM) for wrong doing, but then in another post claim there are cover-ups and corruption with the current admin. What do you think an admin under their leadership would look like where officers could get away with anything and their fellow officers are discoraged from reporting it? To be honest JM got away with it for years, most of his career in fact. Very few ever called him on it. It wasn't until he obtained rank and started threatening others with rank. People that aren't inclined to put up with that kind of crap did it get reported. As I said before he even threatened officers of equal and even higher rank than him. I guess Jack would have just kept his mouth shut as officer's and staff's careers were ruined and others quit. Preserve that thin green line, hey Jack. That's the kind of mentality that breeds real corruption. Not the kind of corruption that Stealth was talking about. He admitted in another post that he believes corruption is any decission that admin makes that he doesn't agree with.
    Just in case you did not know..There is a difference between a coverup and a setup.

Again you are a disgrace

As always my name

Jim

A setup? LOL! Typical dirtbag mentality; Blame someone else for your misdeeds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    A setup? LOL! Typical dirtbag mentality; Blame someone else for your misdeeds!!!
    Hey knucklehead, "Digrace Turnkey" admitted to stabbing me in the back. Can't you read or did you miss that part? Another one with their head in the sand. But isn't that how it works there? We should expect nothing less.

As always my name

Jim

TK22 this is your warning watch it on the slams.

Jim, I have to admit that I am considering standing behind EP. But your nonstop ranting has caused me concern. Are you the example of who Ed is going to bring into this agency? Just what we need is a blowhard running his mouth at staff members who already have to deal with 12 hours of crap from inmates. Working in the jail sucks on a good day. Do I really need someone like you belittling me over something petty. Not really.

Ed, it's guys like Jim and Bob Starr that you associate with that's causing people to doubt how good you would be for this agency. You need to dump Jim and quick. As far as Bob, I know you need to align yourself with the county commissioners but Bob Starr? Really? During the jail expansion he was quoted as saying that he thinks we should pitch tents instead of the expansion and have guards driving around in the back of a pickup truck ready to shoot on sight if one steps out of line. Sounds like Cool hand Luke is his favorite movie. Starr is really out of touch with what law enforcement is all about. I guarantee that what ever deal you struck with him, he will turn against you saying you didn't fulfill your end of the bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Think about it
    Jim, I have to admit that I am considering standing behind EP. But your nonstop ranting has caused me concern. Are you the example of who Ed is going to bring into this agency? Just what we need is a blowhard running his mouth at staff members who already have to deal with 12 hours of crap from inmates. Working in the jail sucks on a good day. Do I really need someone like you belittling me over something petty. Not really.

Ed, it's guys like Jim and Bob Starr that you associate with that's causing people to doubt how good you would be for this agency. You need to dump Jim and quick. As far as Bob, I know you need to align yourself with the county commissioners but Bob Starr? Really? During the jail expansion he was quoted as saying that he thinks we should pitch tents instead of the expansion and have guards driving around in the back of a pickup truck ready to shoot on sight if one steps out of line. Sounds like Cool hand Luke is his favorite movie. Starr is really out of touch with what law enforcement is all about. I guarantee that what ever deal you struck with him, he will turn against you saying you didn't fulfill your end of the bargain.
    There is something wrong with the picture that you are attempting to paint. First off As stated before I will address anyone that has addressed me. I will speak facts and provide information to clarify some of the lies that people so freely spew out on this forum. Just like your accusation of ranting (To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave) another unproven post. You could not give an example if you tried.

As for EP and I we both believe in finishing something we started. We started this together and will finish it together.

I do beleive you need some serioius career counselling. If you feel the way you do about inmates and spending 12 hours in the jail each day you need a new profession. This is a clear sign that you are not cut out to be a Corrections Deputy. And possibly in Law Enforcement at all. Your behavior and deameanor will eventually rub off on others and becomes a real moral factor.

So in closing I would suggest that you look in the mirror and decide what you want to be when you grow up and don't worry so much about casting your vote. You have bigger problems to tend to.

As always my name

Jim

Jim, I heard FDLE was in town checking out Rafflegate. How did things go? Did you go off on them like you do everybody here?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Jim, I heard FDLE was in town checking out Rafflegate. How did things go? Did you go off on them like you do everybody here?
    Proof my friend proof. Funny how a correction of your lies turns into me going off. I simply present facts and only facts. But as stated before you can not handle the facts. You really should not wear your heart on your sleve. My biggest fear is how do you act when a inmate goes off on you. Oh that's right you hit your man down button, or call a Sgt because you are not allowed to make your own decisions.

As always my name

Jim

Clear as the nose on JM's face

Frequently Asked Questions whwn becoming an Announced Candidate;

Are raffles permitted?
    No. Raffles are considered gambling. Candidates should contact the Attorney General's office for more information.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast